Chapter 46

I layed down on a sun lounge next to Becca. Great, now Matt was acting weird and I wondered what had happened on the snorkeling trip.

"You okay?" Becca asked me.

I just nodded, what could I say? I myself didn't know what had happened.

I watched Matt inconspicuously, with my sunglasses on, he was talking to Brian, drinking a beer.

Maybe something had happened with Amber while they were snorkeling, maybe he'd decided he wanted her after all.

I silently groaned, if that was the case Amber was about to make my life a living hell.

I closed my eye's, trying not to think about it, when a shadow fell across me. Oh god, what if it was Amber.

I opened my eye's, Matt was standing there.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked me.

"Just a water." I sounded rude, I didn't mean to.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, now I didn't trust myself to say anything.

"What the fuck?" Becca asked as he walked away.

Yes, what the fuck.

"I'm going for a swim." Was all I said.

I got up and slid into the pool, swimming as far away as I could. I swam to the otherside then to a corner, turning around and looking.

I was a bit disgusted in myself, I was acting like a bit of an asshole. Maybe I should just go up and spend the night in my room, away from everybody, so they didn't have to put up with me, and lets be honest, so I didn't have to see Matt.

Speaking of Matt, I couldn't see him anywhere, he wasn't at the bar, with the girls or the guys. Maybe he was with Amber, she hadn't come down yet.

I groaned and closed my eye's, if they were together I'd have to leave, I couldn't stay here.

Suddenly there was a splash in front of me and Matt surfaced.

"What are you doing all the way over here in this corner?" He asked me.

"Oh, um, I'm just enjoying the water." I sounded like a dumbass.

"Mhm." He said smiling.

"Mhm what?" I asked.

"Mhm, I like it." He murmured, wrapping his arm's around me. "It's out of the way."

Okay, so I had it all wrong.

He kissed me and I couldn't help but smile, it felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We stayed there kissing for who knows how long but it got pretty intense, the kisses got deeper, our embrace got tighter and I found myself getting hot and excited, and I knew Matt was too.

We pulled apart and looked at eachother, breathless.

Matt smiled at me. "We're in a pool with 800 other people." He murmured, kissing me again.

Oh god we were, if we were in a room we'd be ripping our clothes off and going for it, I didn't doubt that for a second.

"We should behave." I whispered against his lips.

"Your making it very hard Adrienne."

I was? He was driving me insane with his hands and his tongue.

"We could go up to the room." I suggested quietly.

Matt groaned, kissing me again. "Only if you want to."

"I'm pretty fucking sure I do." I definitely wanted too.

He smiled. "Let's go."

I couldn't get out of the pool quick enough.