Chapter 52

I did up my suitcase, I felt sad, I really didn't want to leave. This holiday had been the best. I'd started it a little unsure of myself, still unsure about how I fitted in with this group of friends and now I was leaving knowing exactly where I stood.

"Can I take this?" Matt asked, walking into the room.

I nodded and looked around, checking for anything we may have left behind.

"Can I take you?" He said pulling me into his arms.

"Take me where?" I asked him, slipping my arms around his neck.

"Eh, anywhere."

"You most certainly can." I whispered as he kissed.

God, I was so happy I felt like I wanted to dance around all the time.

"Are you two ready?" Mark yelled from the other room.

Matt groaned, looking at me. "Could he yell any louder?"

I smiled. "We're coming." I yelled back.

"Could you yell any louder?"

"Come on or we'll miss our flight." I said looking back at the room as we left.

We all met in the lobby and caught taxis to the airport. Zack and Amelia shared ours, Brian was a little pissed at Matt and I because we chose to spend our last day by ourselves. He'd get over it, eventually.

We arrived at the airport and checked in. Matt lead me over to some seats and we sat down to wait for our flight.

"Mine or yours?" He asked, pulling me close.

"Mine or yours what?" I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Tonight, my house or your house?"

I smiled at him, glad that he'd said it, I couldn't help but worry about what would happen once we were home.

"Mine." I suggested.

He leant over and kissed me. "Good, we can just watch movies or whatever."

"Or whatever?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever."

I smiled and leant my head against his chest, he made me so happy.

We boarded our flight and I attempted to sleep on the flight, it was made easier by the fact that I had Matt to rest my head on.

As we landed Matt leant in and kissed me, he seemed to know when I needed reassuring.

"Adrienne, nothings going to change because we're home. I'm crazy about you."

I smiled, I was very fucking crazy about him.

We went through customs then made our way out to find taxis.

"Your place." Matt murmured, pulling me into his arms.

I nodded.

"Fuck, do you two ever stop?" Brian grumbled.

"Oh shush." Becca told him. "It's new love."

We climbed into a taxi giving him my address.

"She's right." Matt whispered in my ear.

"Who?"

"Becca." He kissed my cheek. "New love, because I'm definitely in love with you."

Oh god, it was the best thing I'd ever heard.

"I love you." I said a little shyly.

He kissed me softly on the lips.

"Good."