Chapter 20

Brian's POV

"Want another drink babe?" Meg asked me, standing on the edge of the pool.

"I most certainly would, then you can come in and join me."

"Maybe." I watched her walk to the bar, the girl made me crazy.

I floated away from the edge and looked around. Jimmy was at the bar, talking with Matt, Becca was sunbaking and ignoring Amber, who kept glaring at Adrienne, who was talking and gesturing wildly to Amelia. I hope Amber didn't ruin this holiday, Matt was pretty pissed that she still came and for some reason she seemed to be blaming Adrienne for them breaking up, everyone knew the real reason was because she was a complete fucking cow.

Zack and Tori suddenly appeared, looking pissed off at eachother, great those two would probably argue for the whole fucking holiday.

Meg came back and sat on the edge of the pool, holding a beer out for me. I swam over.

"Amber is pissing us off." Meg said.

"I noticed."

"She's so fucking rude. I'm not entirely sure what Matt ever saw in her."

"I agree." I couldn't believe Matt had actually dated her for over a year, I just figured he saw something in her that we didn't.

"Oh here we go." I hissed to Meg, watching Matt walk over to Adrienne and then watching Amber stand up and approach them.

"If she makes a fucking scene I will kill her." Becca said sitting next to Meg.

I inconspicuously watched, Amber was saying something to Matt, he was looking pissed and shaking his head and poor Rie just looked uncomfortable.

"Rie." I yelled. "Come for a swim."

I'd never seen anyone jump up so fast and dive in the water. She swam over to us.

"Thanks." She said.

"I'm just fucking sorry you have to deal with her." Becca said. "What was she saying?"

Adrienne glanced around, she looked uncomfortable. "Just that she wanted to talk to him and stuff."

Suddenly there was a huge splash next to Adrienne and Matt surfaced.

"Fuck." He said.

"What was that?" I asked him, glancing at Amber who was staring at us.

"I'm so sorry." He said to Adrienne.

She just shrugged at him and Matt looked kind of devastated.

I wondered what the hell Amber had said?