Chapter 45

Matt's POV

I removed Ambers arm from my waist for about the 50th time, this snorkeling trip was a bad idea. I should've just stayed with Adrienne. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but I would've enjoyed it more if Adrienne was here and Amber wasn't.

We were heading back to shore, Amber was being desperate and it was getting on my nerves.

"Can I talk to Matt in private?" Zack asked, coming over.

"You can just say it." Amber said.

Fuck, she was so annoying.

Zack shrugged, as if to say okay. "So Amelia is moving into my room, so you can move into Adrienne's room."

Amber made a noise and went and sat next to Becca.

"I asked." Zack said shaking his head.

"Yeah so you and Amelia are together?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, we are. So you can move in."

"I don't think so Zack, we just went on a date last night, I'm hardly going to jump in bed with her."

"I thought you liked her?" He said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I do, alot, so I don't want to scare her off."

Don't get me wrong, I would love to spend the night with Adrienne, but I feel we have something special so I'd rather not rush things.

"Yeah, I understand what you mean, but it's there if you need it." He said nudging me.

I shook my head at him.

The rest of the trip was quiet and with Zack next to me, Amber left me alone. When we got back to shore I just about ran back to the resort.

"In a hurry lover boy." Becca teased.

Yeah, I kind of was, I wanted to see her.

Much to my disappointment she wasn't there, so I headed up to my room to have a shower, drinks by the pool again for the afternoon.

I got changed and was about to head back down when Adrienne came through the door.

"How was snorkeling?" She asked.

"Okay, how about you, what did you do?"

"Just layed by the pool then helped Amelia move her stuff." She looked awkward when she said the last part.

"You coming downstairs?" I asked, changing the subject.

She nodded. "I'll get changed."

"I'll wait." I told her, following her into her room.

I sat on the couch and waited, when she came out I had to act calm but she was standing there in a bikini and my imagination was going wild.

"Ready?" She asked.

I nodded, I was incapable of speaking at that moment.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking worried.

"Yes." I said quickly, heading for the door. "Let's go."

We headed to the pool and once we got there I headed straight to where the guys were sitting, I needed a moment away from her.

"You okay?" Brian asked.

"No. I need a fucking beer."

Brian handed one to me and I drank it, trying to get rid of the vision of Adrienne standing there in that fucking bikini, fuck.