Chapter 18

"You look so cute." Amelia giggled.

I glared at her over my shoulder as we walked into the airport, cute, god.

"That dress is fabulous on you." She continued.

"Shutup." I snapped looking around for the other's. "Should we check in for our flight?"

"There's Brian." Amelia said pointing.

We walked over to them, everyone was here so we headed to check in.

"Oh my god, guess what?" Mark hissed walking over to us.

"What?" I asked.

"I now have a roommate."

"What? Who else is coming?" Amelia asked.

"No, Matt." He said.

"Matt what?" I asked.

"He's my roommate, apparently him and Amber broke up."

I glanced over at him, he looked kind of pissed.

"They did?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, he didn't want her to come but of course she's a bitch and said seeing as though it was already organised she was coming." He glanced over at Matt. "Apparently she's going to take this opportunity to win him back."

"They're probably having a lovers tiff." I said.

"Uh no, I spoke to Matt, he's done, he really doesn't want her here."

Well I was shocked, I didn't think they'd ever break up, but my guess was Amber would now make my life even more difficult and I was beginning to think this trip might be a nightmare.

Too late now, I thought as I checked in.

We sat around waiting to board, chatting with eachother, well I didn't chat with Amber, she was too busy harrassing Matt.

We boarded the flight and I wandered down looking for my seat number, I was disappointed when Amelia sat down next to Mark, who would I be next to?

Maybe nobody, I thought sitting down. I put in my headphones and waited.

Somebody sat beside me and I looked over at Matt, he smiled at me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good."

"Uh excuse me Adrienne, can we change seats?" I looked up to see Amber standing there.

I went to stand up but Matt grabbed my arm.

"No Amber." That was all he said.

She turned and flounced off.

This was going to be an interesting vacation.