Chapter 56

Matt's POV 

"Matt, Matthew."

I looked up, Amelia was standing there.

"What is it, what's going on?" She asked me.

What was going on. I couldn't get the sound of her screams out of my head.

"Adrienne's had an accident." I headed to the door. "I need to get to the hospital."

"Wait. Stop." She said grabbing me. "You can't go like that."

I looked down at myself. She was right. I had on a pair of shorts, that was it.

"Go, get changed. I'll speak to the other's, I'll drive you."

I looked at her.

"Matt, I'll drive you to the hospital."

I nodded and went to my room. What was I doing, oh yeah clothes. I have no idea what I put on, I just grabbed whatever I could.

I walked out. The other's were there.

"Go." Brian said. "We'll meet you there."

I felt Amelia grab my arm and suddenly we were in her car. I didn't remember getting here.

"What's going on Matt?" Amelia suddenly asked.

Adrienne was dying.

"Oh fuck, pull over."

I opened the door and threw up. All I could hear was her screaming.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't tell Amelia what was going on because I just couldn't speak, all I could hear was Adrienne screaming and me telling her that I preferred Amber anyway.

We pulled up at the hospital and I threw the door open, vomiting again.

Amelia guided me inside, she spoke to someone and they took us through some doors.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SAY THAT?

I looked around, I didn't even know what was going on. Amelia was talking to someone and I was just standing here.

I could see people running around, rushing in and out of a room. What were they doing?

I started walking, I knew what they were doing, it was Adrienne, I don't know how I knew that, I just did.

I reached the doorway and stood there looking.

"I have nothing."

"Pulse?"

"Nothing."

I looked at her. It was Adrienne.

"Clear."

I watched her whole body jerk and I took a step back.

"You can't be in here." Someone yelled at me.

I looked up, a nurse was pushing me, pushing me out the door.

I looked back at Adrienne.

"I still have nothing."

She was already dead, she looked dead, she was pale, lifeless, Adrienne was dead and I felt like something in me ripped apart.

I looked at the nurse who had me by the arm but all I could hear were the doctor's yelling and me, me telling Adrienne that I'd prefer to be with Amber. I told her I wanted Amber.

I heard a strange noise. I looked around. I heard it again and I looked at the nurse.

Everything started getting blurry, the light was going out of the day only it wasn't, it was my eye's. Everything went black and I felt myself falling.

Oh god, I thought, that noise was me.