Chapter 15

I couldn't believe Amber had shown up, there was no way I was staying while she was there, so I walked home. It was a shame really because I'd been having a great time, it had been fun.

By the time I got home I had a message from Matt apologising for Amber showing up, at first I was pissed at him but then I realised he didn't know she was coming.

I got ready for bed and for the first time in a long time I felt happy.

My phone woke me up, it was Amelia.

"Do you want to have breakfast?" She asked.

"Sure." It sounded good.

"I'll pick you up in haf an hour."

I got up showered and got ready and true to her word Amelia was there in half an hour.

She drove to our favorite place and we sat at a table outside.

"Last night was fun." Amelia said, glancing at the menu.

"It was."

"You know Matt didn't know Amber was going to show up."

Now I understood, Amelia had decided to have breakfast and convince me not to hate Matt.

"Yeah I know, he messaged me." I looked at her.

"He did?"

We were interrupted and placed our orders.

"Hmmm he was pissed that she came Adrienne."

"Well she's his girlfriend, I'm happy to be friends with Matt, just not when she's around, she's determined to make my life miserable." It was true.

"She's jealous." Amelia suddenly said.

I laughed. "Jealous of what?"

"You I guess, Brian picked up on it."

"I'm not entirely sure what she has to be jealous of."

Amelia shrugged. "Who knows, but it certainly explains her behaviour, I mean unless you and Matt are you know."

"No Amelia, what?" What was she getting at?

"Oh I don't know, into eachother or something."

I laughed, I just couldn't see Matt and I being 'into eachother', it seemed funny and a little weird.

"No Amelia, we're not into eachother, I really don't think I'm his type."

"So your saying if you were his type you'd totally go for it?"

"No, I'm not saying that at all. God Amelia, it's Matt." I put her in her place, I didn't want her imagination running wild.

"Okay, gosh, it was just a thought as to why she was jealous."

Our food arrived and we were quiet while we ate.

"You two would be cute though."

Oh geez.