Chapter 55

The noise was deafening. The jolt unbelievable. The pain unbearable.

I felt something hit me in my side, I felt the car slide and then oh god, it flipped over.

Something hit my head, it hurt alot.

This was never going to end, the car just kept going, it kept rolling and I was going to die.

Finally the screech of metal stopped, the car stopped.

I opened my eye's, at least I was the right way up.

"Call 911." Someone was yelling.

Yes, that was a good idea, I think I needed help.

"Jesus Christ." Someone screamed. "Stop."

Stop? Stop what?

I understood as I felt the car move again. Someone else had run into my car and now it was starting all over again, I was rolling again. I wasn't stopping this time, this time I was going to die.

Everything went black.

I opened my eye's. The pain was unbearable.

"Your okay." Someone said.

Oh no I wasn't okay. I was broken, I could feel it. Something inside me was broken and it hurt.

I started crying and I tried to move. I couldn't. I was stuck, trapped.

"They'll get you out soon."

Who was that and why was I hurting so much?

"Get me out." I cried.

"Soon."

"Now."

I started screaming and I couldn't stop. I wanted out. I was scared and I was hurting and oh god I think I was dying.

I kept screaming, I just kept screaming and something was in my eye. I wiped it. Blood. So much blood.

"Adrienne? Is that your name?"

I nodded my head.

"Don't move your head sweety. Now we're going to get you out but there's going to be alot of noise. Okay?"

I nodded again.

"Your head honey, don't move it."

I just wanted to get out.

The noise was terrifying. The screeching of metal and hands grabbing me and I thought the pain was bad in the car but out of the car, it was so much worse.

I was in the back of an ambulance and people were talking, yelling over the top of me. The pain, I couldn't stand the pain.

People were touching me and I wished they stop, because of the pain, it was so bad.

I couldn't do it, I couldn't stand this pain.

I started crying again.

I was dying, I was laying here dying and it hurt so much.

Once again everything went black.