Chapter 74

Six Months Later 

"Are you sure you have everything?" Amelia asked.
I smiled and nodded.
"Passports?"
I nodded.
"Enough clothes?"
I nodded.
"Husband?"
I smiled and nodded, looking over at Matt who was checking us in.
"I wish I was coming." She sighed.
"Well you know I would love you to come but it's my honeymoon Amelia and besides, you're about to burst."
We both looked down at her ginormous stomach.
"I know, but Cabo."
Matt and I were going back to Cabo, where it all started.
"When you have the baby. Oh and please try and wait til we get back to have it."
"Sure Adrienne, I'll just spend two weeks with my legs crossed."
I laughed.
"Ready?" Matt asked me walking over.
I hugged Amelia and Zack. "Thanks for everything yesterday."
Amelia shrugged. "I just stood there looking like a whale."
Yesterday had been the best day of my life. My wedding day. It had been perfect and as I looked at Matt I realised he was perfect.
He'd proposed the day after I woke up in the hospital, he said he wanted it to be romantic but he couldn't wait. I was glad, because I couldn't wait either.
"We're only going for two weeks Adrienne, let's go." Matt was being impatient.
"Okay." I said grabbing his hand.
We headed to the gate and I turned back around. "Two weeks." I called.
Amelia nodded and laughed. "I'll do my best."
"Are you happy?" Matt asked me, as we boarded the plane, and waited for takeoff.
"Extremely." I whispered kissing him.
"So what do you want to do when we get there?" He asked once we were in the air.
"Fool around." I murmured.
"I see." He whispered. "Then what?"
I smiled and looked at my wedding ring. "Fool around some more."
He leant over and kissed me and I closed my eye's, savoring every moment of it.
"Will there be time for food?" He murmured.
"Maybe a small window of time for eating."
"Hmmm." He smiled, kissing me again. "I love you Adrienne."
"I love you Matthew."
Matt didn't know yet but I planned on taking him dinner tonight, I had something I needed to tell him. I know he'll be happy, I know he'll be over the moon.
I layed my head back, holding my husbands hand and laying my other one on my stomach.
I could already feel the presence of our baby.
Of course I knew she was a girl.
Our Abbey.

The End

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading it.