Chapter 10

Matt's POV

They were so drunk it was beyond a joke. I couldn't believe it.  And to make matters worse I had Amber constantly hissing in my ear about them, well Adrienne anyway.

Adrienne kept glaring at us and she must have called me an asshole at least 50 times.

"Are you going to sit here and take that?" Amber hissed.

"She's drunk for christ sake, what would you have me do?"

"Just look at her, she's always trying to make trouble Matt." She whined.

Argh, I wished Amber would shut up, all she did lately was constantly bitch about Adrienne and after hearing what Becca had said the other day, I now realised that Adrienne hadn't even done anything.

I watched as Adrienne and Amelia started dancing, it was certainly eye opening.

"She looks like a whore."

Argh, really? "She does not Amber, just stop it." Whore would be the last word I'd use to describe Adrienne.

So now I had Amber sitting next to me with the shits and Adrienne across the room mouthing obscenities at me, christ.

I sat there and watched as they got drunker, until eventually Amelia passed out and Adrienne started crying.

She wanted to go home, she was adamant that she was going home and due to Amber hating me drinking I was capable of driving her home.

"I'll take her." I told Brian.

She clung onto me as I walked her to the car and I could feel Amber glaring at us. I would no doubt be in deep shit for this.

At least once we were in the car she stopped crying, actually she wasn't saying much of anything.

I pulled into her drive and turned off the car.

She opened her door and was attempting to get out, I went around to help her.

"Why do you hate me Matt?" She suddenly asked.

"I don't hate you."

"Yes you do." She whispered, I don't think I was meant to hear that.

"Come on, lets get you into bed."

I took her inside and upto her room. She threw herself on the bed, shoes and all.

"Goodnight." She said closing her eyes.

And that was it, she was asleep, well more passed out.

I took her shoes off and put a blanket over her and left.

On the way out I noticed she had pictures of us all and I felt horrible, I had treated her badly, for no reason. I decided I would make it up to her, as long as she accepted my apology.

I got in my car, now it was time to go back and face Amber and to be honest I really didn't want to.

Fuck it, I thought getting back out.

I slept on Adrienne's couch.