Chapter 39

Zack's POV

"Where's Matt?" I asked.

We were all at the pool bar again, deciding what we were going to do for dinner.

"On a date." Brian said.

"A date?" I looked around, Amber was sitting with Tori, so who the hell was he on a date with?

"Yes, with Adrienne." Jim said waggling his eyebrows.

With Adrienne, fuck, when did this happen? I miss everything.

Well I hoped at least he'd be happy now, he'd been miserable for months, everyone had noticed.

Yeah, everyone had noticed he was miserable but no one had noticed I was just as miserable.

Miserable was an understatement, I hated my life right now, the only time I was happy was when I was with Amelia, which wasn't very often, not often enough if you asked me. We had to sneak around so nobody found out, well except Matt and Adrienne, but they hadn't said anything. I just wanted to be with Amelia, it was simple, only it wasn't simple, because Tori had told me something that had changed everything just before we came away and I hated her even more.

I looked over at Amelia, she'd been ignoring me and my messages all day and it fucking hurt. She told me last night that it was wrong, that she couldn't do it anymore but she'd said that the time before as well.

I wanted to be with her, but first I needed to sort out this mess with Tori. Amelia didn't know about that, if she did I'd lose her, she wouldn't come back.

"You alright dude?" Brian asked me.

I shrugged. "I will be."

We decided to head out for dinner. Amelia avoided me the whole time, I hated it.

Halfway through dinner I couldn't help it, I couldn't help myself. I text her.
Please don't ignore me

I watched her look at her phone, I also watched her ignore it and put her phone away.

She could ignore me all she wanted, tonight we were going to talk whether she wanted too or not.

As we headed back to the resort I managed to grab onto her arm and hold her until everyone else was out of earshot.

"We need to talk." I told her.

"No Zack, we really don't."

"Yeah we do, so meet me at the roof pool at midnight."

She just shook her head and walked away.

I watched her the rest of the night, I couldn't help myself, I was pretty sure I was in love with her.

At 11.50 I went up to the roof and waited, nobody was up here, not even Amelia.

I waited for half an hour but when it became obvious she wasn't coming I headed back to the elevator.

The doors opened, I was about to step inside when Amelia stepped out.

She looked at me, she was crying.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I hate this." I told her, pulling her into my arms.

"I don't want to be the other woman Zack, I won't be."

"I don't want you to be, I'll fix this." I kissed her. "I love you."

"You do?" She asked me with wide eye's.

"Yes Amelia, I really do."