Chapter 9

Brian's POV

"So he said they were coming?" I asked Zack.

"Yes Brian, for the sixth time, I spoke to Mark and he said they'd call in on their way out."

"They're going out?"

"Apparently." The doorbell rang. "Now excuse me."

People started arriving. Zack was having this party because he felt like having a party, it wasn't for anything in particular.

It was friends only, so I had no doubt things would get a little crazy later, I didn't realize things would get a little crazy earlier than I expected.

I was standing there, talking with Tori, Zacks girlfriend when there was a commotion at the front door, I looked over just in time to see Adrienne, Amelia and Mark fall through the door.

Everyone just looked at them, they were laughing madly and obviously drunk, very drunk.

"We finally made it." Mark announced.

I couldn't believe it, they were so drunk, Adrienne was the worst as I watched her stumble to a seat.

"Fuck." Zack hissed walking over to them.

I just stood back and watched them, I mean they were pretty funny, except for Adrienne who was making it very clear that she didn't really like us.

I had honestly never seen her so drunk or so angry, but the more I thought about it the more I realised she was right, things were different, I really wanted to change that, we'd been friends forever and I would prefer if they stayed in my life.

Things spiralled out of control, especially after Jim started giving them shots, Adrienne got louder and more obnoxious, especially towards Matt, not that I blamed her, he deserved it.

They were entertaining to say the least, especially when Adrienne and Amelia decided to dance, they looked like strippers, grinding all over eachother, everyone laughed, well except for Amber who had a face that resembled a cats ass.

"Shit, this is hilarious." Jim said, standing next me as we watched them. "I've missed this shit."

Same, I thought to myself.

As the night went on Amelia actually passed out in a seat, Mark had disappeared and all Adrienne wanted was to go home.

"Home." She said to me, closing one eye so she could focus.

There was no way I was putting her in a taxi by herself.

"Just stay here Rie."

"No." She started crying. "I don't like it here, I wanna go home."

"I'll take her." Matt said coming over.

Amber was glaring at him and I could see this turning into a shit fight.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I told him.

"Come on Adrienne, I'll take you home." He said, holding out his hand.

She just grabbed his hand and he helped her stand up. "Thankyou." She said, still crying.

"Matthew are you really going to do this?" Amber hissed at him.

"Yeah I am." He said leading Rie out the door.

I could only imagine the conversation in the car.