Chapter 25

Brian's POV

"Wanna go back to the bar at the hotel?" I asked Jimmy. "Seeing as though everyone else has pissed off."

"Yeah, let's go."

Mark decided to stay, it appeared he was hooking up with some poor unsuspecting girl who barely spoke any english.

We headed back to the hotel, I had no idea where Zack went, Johnny and Layla had gone back to their room and Adrienne and Matt had gone to look for Amelia who had mysteriously disappeared.

"I can't believe Matt left me." Amber whined, she'd been whining the whole way.

"Why not?" Becca snapped. "Your not a couple anymore."

"He still loves me, it's completely obvious."

Who was she kidding.

Becca gave me a look as if to say 'Is she delirious'.

"I dunno, he's spending alot of time with Adrienne." Meg said.

Well the look on Ambers face said it all, she'd been thinking the same thing.

"Ooh that's true." Becca added.

"He feels sorry for her." She snapped. "The poor girl."

None of us replied, we couldn't, otherwise one of us would end up slapping her.

We got to the resort and decided to go the bar by the pool. There were quiet a few people there, it was a nice place at this time of night.

We found a table and Jim and I went and got drinks.

"Amber needs to get lost." Jim told me.

"Unfortunately I think she's going to hang on, for a long time."

"Poor Matt."

"Poor Rie." I said.

"Yeah that's true." Jim said as we headed back to the table. "What has Amber got against her?"

I just shrugged as we arrived at the table. Amber was gone.

"Tell me she's not coming back?" Jim asked.

"Oh no she'll be back, she just went up to see Matt." Becca said.

So for the five minutes Amber wasn't there it was pleasant, but of course she came back.

"He's not there." She said, sticking out her bottom lip, obviously sulking. "Where would he be?"

Oh this was perfect, Matt could not have chosen a better time to make an appearance.

"There he is." I told her pointing.

I watched her look, and then I watched her face as she realised Matt was holding Adrienne's hand. It was fucking wonderful.

"Hey guys." Jim called out, waving to them.

Matt saw us and they made their way over, the only disappointing thing, as soon as Adrienne saw Amber she pulled her hand away from Matt.

I couldn't help but wonder what was going with Matt and Adrienne.