Trouble

Hey guys....so after a long awaited break here is an update. Also in case you didn't know, today is Chris' 38th birthday!!!! So make sure you tweet him a happy birthday @Coldplay Anyways, hope you guys like it...

Chris POV:
I'm done with Alex at this point. Do I still love her? Of course! Do I love her attitude and the fact that she embarrassed me in front of at least 200 people at the funeral? No. I haven't seen her in 3 weeks now and I am worried but she obviously isn't worried about me. I've been taking care of the kids by myself for the past few weeks because Gwyneth has had to work late. I love her so much. She works so hard for her money.

Gwyneth POV:
"Oh yeah, suck me good.", Greg moans in my ear as I'm going down on him. Greg was this guy I have been hooking up with since Chris refuses to have sex with me when the kids are in the house and the kids are ALWAYS in the house. The last time we did it was 2 years ago!!!! And the addition of that little son of a bitch Alex hasn't made things better. All she does is stress him out and then he's so worried about her, he can't even worry about getting it on. So I tell him I'm working late, I go to Greg's house and we have sex for a few hours and then I come home.

But lately I haven't been feeling like myself. I've been feeling more hungry, tired and nauseous.

"Oh yeah", he says grabbing my hair and pushing me against him even more. Something just wasn't right. Then before I knew it-

"Blughhhhhhhh"

I had just vomited all over Greg's nice wood floor.

"Uh, I are you okay, Gwyneth? Was it to much for you to handle?"

"No, I have to go. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I get it. It was just to big for you. You aren't the first woman to-"

"No no no it's not that. I just didn't eat any lunch", I lied. "Yeah I get nauseous when I'm hungry."

"Oh then can I offer you some-"

"No it's okay. I'm just gonna go"

"Okay. Same time tomorrow Gwyneth?"

"Sure.", I answered untruthfully. I was starting to think this was a bad idea.

"Bye!", I yelled running for the door buttoning up my shirt and slipping on my heels.

"Wait, Gwyneth!", Greg called but it was too late. I got in my car and headed home.

When I got in the door, I saw Chris looking depressed on the couch. I'm guessing that little cunt still didn't come home.

"Hey babe", I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hi Gwyneth", he said looking back at me.

Then I got that feeling again. That feeling I got just before I-

"Blughhhhhhhh"

I threw up again this time right next to Chris' foot.

"Honey are you okay-"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just missed lunch today and you know how I get when I'm hungry."

"Oh ok then how about you go get something to eat while I clean up this mess."

"Thanks babe. Let me just put my stuff down.", I say heading up to the bedroom.

I rushed up the stairs and went straight for the bathroom inside our bedroom. I grabbed a pregnancy test out of one of the drawers and peed on it. I waited a minute for the test to work and then the result came back....

"+"

A/N: I've been trying to keep the point of views between Alex & Chris but what do you think of this Gwyneth one? And what do you think of the news? It's gonna cause a lot of drama that's for sure. There's a picture of Greg {Sean William Scott aka Stifler from American Pie [aka you guys are too young to know what that is 😉😂]} up at the top. Updates are now Tuesdays & Sundays because I have a lot going on on (haha on on) Mondays & Saturdays so yeah. Vote, Comment, Share...yeah
-Lexi 💋