Don't Panic

Chris POV:
The guys and I had a gig tonight playing at some bowling party. Before every show I like to look out into the audience and see the crowd. But to my surprise 3 people in particular stood out to me. Alex, Apple, and Moses. What was she thinking bringing them here? I motion to them to come over to me but only Apple and Moses catch on. They start to come in my direction and the closer they get to me the more angry I become at Alex. They could've gotten hurt!

"Daddy!", Apple said running into my arms.

"Hey sweetie", I said as kissed her forehead.

"Where's your sister?", I ask and just at that moment Alex comes running over to our room.

"Alex!", I say sternly.

"Dad let me explain. We're here because I really wanted to take them bowling-", she begins to explain.

"You're full of shit Alex.", I cut her off.

"Oooooooooh", says Moses because it is not often I swear in front of my kids.

"Excuse my French guys. But Alex I told you to stay home and watch the kids. But you disobeyed me-"

"I know and I just really want to go home. I'm sorry."

"Look, we'll talk about this later. Right now I just need you to watch them when we go on. Can you do that much?"

"Yes Dad."

Just then Moses interrupts our conversation.

"Hey Daddy? Isn't that Mum over there?"

Alex POV:

I turned away from my dad to see what Moses was talking about. Sure enough, it was. She was with some guy that looked like Sean William Scott. Before I know it Moses took off running towards her. Gwyneth then looked mortified. So much for a girl's night.

Just as I'm going to get Moses I walk past the table that my former friends are sitting at.

"Dad?"

I turn around to see that Wendee girl get up and go towards the man Gwyneth was with. What the-

"Dad? What are you doing here?", she asks.

And then I notice why Gavin's with her. She had platinum blonde hair that went down to her shoulders, chestnut eyes, and was very skinny. She was wearing a flower crown, a light pink flowy tank top, blue skinny jeans and pink toms that matched with her top.

"Oh where are my manners. Gwyneth this is my daughter Wendee.", he says looking at Gwyneth.

"And Gregg this is my son Moses and my step-daughter Alex."

"Nice to meet you two.", he says.

"Can you excuse us for a minute?", Gwyneth smiles pulling me away with her.

"What are you doing here?"

"The real question is what are doing here?"

"Does Chris know where you are?"

"Yeah. Does he know where you are? I heard you were having a girls' night."

"Listen, if you say anything to Chris about this I swear I will-"

"That's not necessary he's here."

"What?"

"And he already saw you. And-"

Just before I could say anything else a guy with a microphone caught our attention.

"And now the entertainment for the night. Ladies and Gentlemen: Coldplay"

Gwyneth's face was in complete shock.

Needless to say the ride home was very awkward.