Amazing Day (pt. 4)

Alex POV:
We finally got there to come face to face with all of them. It was time for war.

"Look what the wind blew in.", Johnny Rockets said as we walked over to them. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah you can actually", I replied whipping the smart ass look off her face. "Stop with your antics"

"What antics?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"No really I don't."

"Don't play with me, Burger King!", I felt myself heating up while also hearing laughter.

"What makes you think I want to play with you? I barely like looking at you."

"You're playing right now. Stop with the stupid shit! The threats, the rumors, the lies! Everything! It's petty as fuck!"

Wendee began to laugh. "Are you mad?"

"Yeah I am actually", I retorted crossing my arms.

"Well then you should probably leave before I make you even madder."

"That isn't a word", Lauren stepped in.

"Shut up Lauren. No one asked for your two cents", Taye hissed.

"I don't remember anyone asking for yours either.", Lauren answered.

"What are you going to do?", I asked getting back to Wendee.

"You don't want to know."

"I do. That's why I asked."

"Okay.", she said coming closer to me. With her two little twig arms, she pushed me.

"That's it?", I asked. I wasn't going to get physical back until she did something more threatening to me.

"Nope. But you'll find out what else I have in store if you don't leave."

"I don't think I'm ready to go yet", I yawned. "What else do you have?"

"This!", she yelled before slapping me.

That was my queue.

I grabbed her by her dark brown hair and wrestled her on to the ground. I slapped her repeatedly even punching her a few times. I also pulled out her nasty hair extensions. This wasn't what I planned to do but man did it feel good. Sydney and Taye both tried to get into it but Lauren stopped them. After going at it for what seemed like a minute or two, Jonsey and Gavin broke it up. I had a few scratches but I couldn't say the same for her. She had a bloody nose, a black eye, a busted lip and jacked up hair.

When I finally caught my breath I screamed at her. "Are you going to stop now?"

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer. I never want to see you again!"

That was fine by me. "Come on guys, let's go", I said to Lauren and Leah.

As we walked back to the car, I turned to Leah. "Did you get all of that?"

"I did", she said holding up her phone. We all cheered getting into the car.

We watched the video while Leah drove. "I don't think you'll have to worry about her ever again", Lauren laughed from the backseat.