Fix You

*the next day*

Chris POV:

Alex was extremely upset at the fact that her friends hated her. I don't believe they actually hated her I think they were just a little mad at her. The things is, her friends still like me because they think I'm cool and see me as a mentor. I talked to them today and they agreed to come over here. I gave Alex $1,500 U. S. dollars to go shopping. I figured that should keep her busy while I meet up with them.

"Ding-Dong"

The doorbell rang and I got up to go get it. I opened the door to find all of her friends and a new girl I don't believe I've met.

"Hey Chris", Gavin says. "This is my girlfriend Wendee she is a huge fan of yours."

"Hi", I say not really knowing what to say. Alex likes Gavin a lot and the fact that he has a new girlfriend who's in our house right now. That's a little rude.

She smiles back at me. Then I realize something a little familiar about her that I can't seem to recognize at the moment.

"Please come in", I say motioning towards the house.

They all come in and sit down on the couches in the living room. I decide to stand because I really need to get my point across.

"So what's the problem you all have with Alex?"

Everyone starts talking all at once and I can't concentrate on what anyone is saying.

"Okay, okay, okay. One person at a time.", I sigh.

Gavin starts first. "Alex is just disrespectful. Do you not see the way she talks to you? You're so nice. Why is she always treating you like shit?"

Taylor then cuts in. "Yeah. Like at the funeral. Why would she do that? You were just trying to be nice."

"Okay.", I replied. "Anyone else?"

Jonsey, Leah and Lauren surprisingly remained quiet.

"Okay well let's make some things clear. Alex is MY daughter. Yeah she may do some things that I don't agree with but at the end of the day that is MY responsibility to deal with her. Not you guys'. I appreciate your concerns but I'll have you guys know that Alex and I have since spoken about the situation and are now over it. That was months ago. If her and I can get over it then so can you all. Don't you all and your parents get into arguments? How would you feel if you and your parents got into an argument and then your friends stopped talking to you because of it. There is no need for all the ganging up on. It's quite childish if you ask me."

Gavin sighed. "I guess you're right." The others agreed.

"I think all of you owe her an apology.", I said.

"I think so too. I must admit we were all a little harsh on her.", said Taylor.

"Good."

"Where is Alex?", asked Jonsey.

"She's at the mall. Why do you ask?"

"No reason.", he answered suspiciously.

"Okay well I think we should get going.", Gavin declared.

"Alright, take care you guys.", I said yawning. Alex and I practically stayed up all night watching movies. I needed some sleep.

They all headed out the door. The Wendee girl was the last one out the door. Before leaving, she turned to me and said "you know, my dad works with your wife." It didn't register until a few minutes later.

I knew it.
***********************

Alex POV:
I was at the mall because Chris decided he wanted to be nice and gave me a lot of money. And by a lot I mean A LOT.
$1,500 U.S. dollars. What the-. I was at the mall for what seemed like hours. You could basically say I bought myself a new wardrobe. 5 pairs of shoes. 4 new dresses. 15 tops. 16 bottoms. 2 jackets. And some new jewelry. I was debating whether or not I should go into Victoria's Secret for lingerie considering I had $100 to spare. I ended up deciding to go home because I was getting tired. My dad and I had stayed up all night watching movies and I needed a nap. I could always come back later.

Just as I was walking towards the exit a group of people caught my eye. They looked like my "friends". These people were coming closer and closer to me. Oh god. This can't be good.

A/N: Okay guys my internet connection went down on Wednesday and now its Saturday and it just got fixed. Wtf! Like I've been trying to update this story all week it was like "connect to the internet". But yeah how is everyone liking the story. Don't be afraid to leave me feedback. I'm all about improving. And now the most important part of this author's note. Please go follow👉👉👉 @coldplaykingdom👈👈👈 because even though they didn't get the name right they tried real hard and the effort was good. What are you waiting for? Go follow 😊