Twisted Logic Part 4 (The last part)

Alex POV:
Standing at the door was Sydney. I began to wonder how she got my address until I remembered that Wendee had been over here once.

"What happened?", she asked. "We were supposed to hang out earlier." I look beyond her to notice Jonsey's car.
This was obviously another set up.

"Look, I'm not dumb.", I stop her. "I know you and Wendee are sisters. I also know that you guys set me up to just embarrass me as a way to get back at me for Jonsey."

Her smile faded. "Who told you that?"

"I overheard you two in the bathroom." I cross my arms.

"Fine, you got us.", she sighed before grinning evilly. "But get this, Wendee is my sister and Jonsey is my boyfriend. You tried to ruin my sister's relationship while hurting my boyfriend in the process. Not to mention, you only used him for your own selfish reasons when I actually happened to like him. Stay away from my sister and her friends or I'll-

"Before you finish I would like to remind you you're on my property and if you threaten me I have the right to call the police.", I interrupt her. "Now, what was that you were saying?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. But this isn't over.", she grumbled. I watched her walk back to the car to catch a glimpse of Taye sticking up her middle finger out the car window. Everyone laughed as Sydney got in the car. I watched the car drive away; in disbelief to think they were once my friends.

I closed the door and got back on the couch. Half annoyed, half sad, I get back to continue doing what I was before that unexpected visit. Not long after, two certain people get here.

Chris POV:
Alex and I haven't been talking. It does bother me but I have so many things going on right now, I can't stress too much about it. I have to focus on the new album, the divorce papers, in addition to setting up days where Apple and Moses can spend the night. It was quite a tough time at the moment but luckily, my lad, Phil had come over from England to spend some time.

I had just finished being in the studio all day, tired as could be. Although I had made plans with Phil, I was so worn out, I needed to go to bed.

"I hate to change the plans but maybe we could just do something at your house?", Phil asked. "It's getting a little late and Alex shouldn't be home by herself until midnight on a school night."

"Great idea." This was fine by me because either way I was already not wanting to go out. Now, I can get home to my bed.

I had him follow my car in his car since we drove to the studio in separate cars. I got home to see Alex eating a lot of junk while watching a movie.

"Hello again.", Phil greets her. I don't even bother to say anything to her.

"Hello", she smiles.

Phil gives me a look to question why I didn't address my daughter. I ignore the look to go straight to the fridge. I munch on some carrots and he takes a seat next to her.

"Anything new?", he asks her.

"Sydney came over her and tried to threaten me.", she shrugged.

"Who came over here?", I question. I needed to be made aware of who knows where I live. For privacy reasons, obviously.

"No one.", she mumbles. "At least no one important."

"Chris it's-"

"I'm not talking to you, Phil.", I cut him off. I get they were best friends at the moment, but he was not her father. I was. And he was supposed to be my friend.

"Chris they're just-"

"Damn it, Phil! Could you just mind your own business?", I snapped.

Both him and Alex looked at me horrified. I was kind of surprised at myself. I didn't mean to take my anger out on him.

"Maybe I should go.", Phil said hostile; his face turning Crimson.

A/N: I don't really know what to say except for I added this video of Chris...not going to tell you what he did. I can assure you it's hilarious and a bit "cold" of him...;) I literally watched it like 5 times and I couldn't stop laughing.
~Lexi 💋