Us Against the World

Alex POV:
I was sleeping in my old apartment when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Jonsey. How did he know I was here?

"Hey long time no see", he said with a smile. He was holding two muffins and two ice coffees.

"What? I thought you all were mad at me."

"You all? You mean Chris, Gwyneth, & Gavin? No one was really mad at you, we just all agreed how fucked up it was for you to go off on him like that. But that's you and your dad's business."

"So then why was Gavin so mad at me?"

"Oh well he broke up with that girl he was supposed to marry for you and his parents were so freakin pissed at him and he was willing to risk getting kicked out of his house for you and when you yelled at Chris for no reason it just made you look like a-"

"Okay okay I get it. And now he hates me."

"Yeah and-"

"And what?"

"Well..."

"Well?"

"He's been going out with that girl who was in your AP English class last semester. You know? The girl who moved here from Colorado last year with the nice hazel eyes."

"MACKENZEE SHECKLER?!?!?"

"Yeah that's the one...."

"What? Why? She has no ass 😩"

"Yeah and..."

"What?"

"We were all at your dad's house last week and he brought her over there. Turns out she's a huge Coldplay fan, so Chris sang her a song."

"Ugh, first she stole my almost sorta kinda boyfriend and now my dad."

"Well technically Gavin was never really yours...."

"Well technically Gavin was mine but I didn't have the title"

"If you didn't have the title then he wasn't yours....but it's okay Alex", Jonsey said patting me on the back. "Because luckily for you, you still have me."

"As much as I appreciate that, it's not the same.", I sighed.

"So not to be rude or anything but can I come in now?", Jonsey asked.

I looked around to notice that I had been standing in the doorframe of the apartment and Jonsey had been standing outside the door for almost 10 minutes now.

"Of course! Make yourself feel at home."

We sipped on ice coffee, ate muffins and watched Malibu's Most Wanted on Netflix. I guess I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up Jonsey wasn't there. I looked at my phone and it was 9:30, 3 hours later from when he came.

I started watching dance moms and I thought about my conversation with Jonsey. Although I still don't feel bad about what I did I do think I owe Chris an explanation on why I went off on him. Truth be told I didn't even have an explanation for my self.

End of Chapter.

Do you think Alex will apologize to Chris? Do you think Alex and Gavin could possibly rekindle what they had? Or do you think Alex will fall for Jonsey? What do you guys think? Leave a comment down below.
Byeèéêëēėęeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
~Lexi 💋