Say Something Pt. 1

Hey guys let me first start off by saying one of my favorite actors just died. I am very sadden by this tragedy and in his honor I would like to dedicate the first part of this chapter to him.

R.I.P. My Childhood Hero. 🙏

Mr. Robin Williams

1951 - 2014

You will be dearly missed 😔

...

Alex POV:

I'll admit I do feel bad about the conversation I had with my dad. I was just really mad that he came and didn't know what to say. I actually did enjoy getting to know him. That night I stayed at Lauren's house and cried my eyes out. The worse part was I tried to call him to apologize but he wasn't answering his phone.

"Alex, honey?", Lauren's mum calmly says my name walking over towards me.

I look up to see her handing me a phone.

"It's for you."

I slowly reach out and take the phone not knowing what to expect.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex, this is Gwyneth."

"Oh thank god, do you know where my dad is?"

"That's kinda what I was calling about. Chris is in the hospital-"

My heart dropped.

"Hospital?", I cut her off by accident. I was just so shocked.

"Yes. After he left from trying to pick you up, he crashed his car."

"What?", I began to cry even more this time a little louder.

"He was crying about all the hurtful things you said to him and it got so bad to the point where he couldn't see. He then ran a red light and crashed his car head on."

"Oh my god, is he okay?", Lauren chimed in. I guess the phone was loud.

"He's in critical condition. So far he has a broken arm, a sprained wrist, a fractured rib, a few broken fingers and he's complaining about pain in his right leg."

I was in awe. All I could do was sob.

"Will he be okay?", Lauren asked taking the phone away from me.

"Probably. The doctors aren't sure right now. But tell Alex she can visit him whenever she wants. Okay? I have to go now to get Apple & Moses to calm down. They're pretty upset too."

"I understand. By the way I love you on Glee, Ms. Paltrow. Do you think you can get me a role on there?"

"Haha, we'll see about that."

"Alright, bye."

"Take care."