42

Chris POV:
I had to go back home to Dorset because my old school, Sherborne school is having a reunion. I'll only be gone for a few days...

Alex POV:
I finally worked up the nerve to go talk to Chris. I still wasn't sure if I was going to apologize or not but I'm sure we can work something out.

I got up to the house and rung the doorbell not knowing what to expect. Gwyneth opened the door.

"Ugh what do you want?",she asked rolling her eyes in disgust.

"I want to talk to Chris", I said sternly.

"Well he isn't here right now and even if he was I know for a fact he wouldn't want to talk to you"

"I didn't say he wanted to talk to me, I said I wanted to talk to him. All he would have to do is listen."

She knew I had a point. She couldn't even argue.

"So can I come in? It was about a 20 minute walk here and I drank a lot of red bull before I left."

"I suppose", she sighed and opened the door wider, letting me in.

I went up stairs to the bathroom I shared with the others but Apple was already in there. I didn't have time to wait so I just used Chris & Gwyneth's master bathroom. As I was using the bathroom my ring which was a little to big for my ring finger slid off my finger and into the garbage. As I went through the garbage to find my ring, I also found something else the caught my eye, a positive pregnancy test.

A/N: ooooooo a cliffhanger lol. Sorry that this chapter was so short but at least it was meaningful. In case you didn't know 42 is both Gwyneth's age and a coldplay song cool right? no? lmao. In all seriousness I just wanted to thank you guys for 2.15k reads like whaaat? That's crazy. I really appreciate it.
~Lexi 💋