Fun Pt. 3

Alex POV:

The truth was in the past couple of weeks I've found myself falling for a guy. Guy, to be exact. The band has been together a lot lately so whenever I'm with my dad, they're most likely there as well. I don't even know what it was about him. I mean he's my dad's age, not to mention my dad's best lad- which is horrific. But at the same time his flirty personality, beautiful brown eyes and warm hugs had me hooked. I talked to my friends about it and they told me to just confess how I feel. There's no way in hell he feels the same way about me, meaning that he'll let me down easy and I'll get over it. But it wasn't going to be easy.

"Hey.", I smiled shyly.

"Hey!", Guy replied happily. "Are you excited?"

"Yes but the real question is are you excited?"

"Of course! I'm thrilled.", he said slowing down from the others. Once they were out of sight I thought it was the perfect opportunity. If I told him now I wouldn't be stressed and I could enjoy the game.

"Alex.", he stopped to turn all of his attention on me.

"Yes?", I asked nervously.

"I figure if I told you now I wouldn't be so stressed and I could focus on the game.", he paused. My heart skipped a beat.

"But in case it isn't obvious enough, I really like you. Like a lot. And I know this might be strange because you're my best lad's daughter but you're already legal in the UK in addition to turning 18 this year which would make you a legal adult here in the States..."

Before he could say anything else, I grabbed him by the face and kissed him. His soft lips were mounted over mine until I broke the 5-second peck.

"I like you too Guy. A lot. But I've been scared to tell you because of my dad.", I confessed. "I think it's great you like me the same way I like you but what're we to do now?"

"As much as I hate to say, Chris doesn't have to know.", he suggested.

"You're right.", I laughed.

"So are we going to do this or what?", he asked.

"I don't know. You never officially asked the question."

"Alex, would you do me the honour of being my lady friend?"

"Yes but only 'coz you asked so nicely.", I giggled. We shared a longer kiss then sped up to meet with the others.