Summertime Sadness

*The Next Day*
Alex POV:
Chris took me and Apple on a daddy daughter bonding day so we could get my mind off of things and get to know each other better. Apple and I got our nails done then we all enjoyed lunch at D'Angelo's snacking on curly fries and salads, since we're all vegetarians.
As we're in there having a discussion about how there should a Nandos in America in comes my friends; all 4 of them! Jonsey, Leah, Lauren, Gavin, & Taye sat down at the table furthest away from us.
"Hold on, I'll be right back", I say walking over to them.
Suddenly I feel less confident as they look at me in disgust.
"Hey guys.."
"Save it", Taye cuts me off. "You don't give a damn about anyone else but yourself."
"What? What do you -"
"Oh you know what we mean", Lauren jumps in. All you care about is Chris now. You don't even make an effort to hang out with us anymore."
"What do you mean? It hasn't even been a week and -?"
"Alex, you're done. Why don't you find some celebrities' kids to hang out with since you're too good for us.", Jonsey tells me with a serious look on his face. And he's never really that serious; he's the goofball of the group.
"But guys I -"
"Bye Alex. Have fun with your new rich bitches.", Taye says and the words just sink into my skin. That was so shallow.
As they all begin to leave, Gavin comes up to me and whispers in my ear.
"Call me later, okay?"
I nod as he tries to catch up with the group, leaving me standing in front of the table they were once sitting at.
"You okay Alex", my dad asks as I sit back down and pick at my salad.
"No, no I'm not"

Okay I know another shitty chapter and it was late but better late than never right? And I might have to start writing on certain days cause balancing work and this is not easy. And I still have writers block.
I'll update tomorrow...also what would you guys think about a magcon boys fanfic?
-Lexi 💋
*****UPDATE****** 7/16
I will update the story Friday due to the fact that I don't have time to write. And if I do write the chapters, they we be shitty and lack effort. Sorry. But love you guys 😁