Another's Arms

Hey guyss 😊☺️. Itsssss mooonndaaayy!!! So that means it's time for an update. First of all I'm going to start naming the chapters after Coldplay songs (not that you care) but yeah and THANK YOU FOR FREAKIN 500+ READS!!!!!! It's so unreal. I started this story on July 8, 2014 and I never imagined this getting so much recognition. Second, I'm very sorry for not updating lately. From now on expect an update every other Monday. It's too much for me to update EVERY Monday but I have half days every other Tuesdays so I can stay up late to update on Monday nights and sleep in on Tuesday mornings. Sorry enough about me enjoy ~Lexi 😊

Alex POV:

Gavin texted me earler saying he wanted to talk but I still wasn't ready to face him. How do I ever get over the fact my period leaked all over him the one time I sat on his lap! And he had a boner! OMFG I can't!

I headed downstairs to see what Chris was up to since we were the only ones home. Gwyneth and the kids went to one of Gwyneth's charity projects and after the rough night I had yesterday, I needed to sleep in. As for Chris, I don't know why he didn't go with them. I only know he was still in the house because I heard him laughing loudly a few minutes after I woke up. I guess he was on the phone.

"Chris?", I called looking around our living room and kitchen. No response.

I made my way back up stairs to hear something coming from his room.

"Chris AHHHHHH", I shrieked to find him naked getting dressed.

I quickly shut the door and headed for the door. First Gavin, now him. Things were so weird right now and I needed to clear my head. I walked to Starbucks a few blocks away and got myself a latte. I was looking down when a familiar voice startled me.

"Is this seat taken?", Gavin asked referencing the empty booth across from me.

I shook my head and he sat down across from me; making my blue eyes meet his hazel eyes.

"Alex, I don't want things to be awkward between us. Stuff happens, ya know? I don't see you any differently and I really wanted to tell you something last night..."

I raised an eyebrow. "What did you want to tell me?"

"No no no it's stupid."

"Tell me"

"No it's nothing really"

"It's obviously has to be something cause you brought it up."

"Ok fine. I kinda sorta like you. I mean you couldn't tell from the boner I got."

I smiled. "No I couldn't tell. Guys get boners sometimes just from waking up so I wasn't sure what that meant."

"Yeah well now you know.", he said with a half smile.

"What about Tanisha? Aren't you guys engaged?"

"Yes about that. You see our parents have been friends since before we were born and they made a pact that we would have a pre-arranged marriage so I didn't have a choice. But I have no interest in her what so ever and she's crazy about me. What's weird is we bearly know each other and she's already trying to kiss me and stuff. It's disgusting."

"Well what I relief.", I sighed. "And if you can't already tell, I like you a lot Gavin."

"Yeah, I know. Taye's blabber mouth told me a while ago but I never said anything. I was silently jumping up and down on the inside."

"Oh god.", I blushed. Last time I'll tell Taye anything.

"Now I would ask you to be my girlfriend but I don't think it's a great time. I need time to think about things and I don't want you to get hurt.", Gavin frowned.

"Okay, Alex Martin?"

"Okay, Gavin Ramirez"

Can I get a vote for that tfios reference or nah? ;). Expect the second part of this chapter later today. Goodnight loves it's 2 A.M. lol