The Hardest Part

*3 More Weeks Later...*

Chris POV:

I got out the hospital today and although I feel fine the doctors told me I still need to get a lot of rest. Now I'm back home and Alex moved back in too.

She was currently getting ready to go to a party. The poor gal has never been to a girl boy party and she's 15. She seems responsible enough so hey why not! As long as she's back by 11. At first she didn't want to go because she didn't want to leave me but I was actually the one who convinced her to go and have fun. She's a teenager.

Alex POV:

Lauren's boyfriend, Mark, is having a party and he's about to be a senior. That means there will be a lot of hot senior guys there! Do you know how many juniors want to get into that party???

At first I was a little concerned about leaving Chris but he actually encouraged me to go.

I was a little bit nervous for this party because it's SENIOR guys. I wanted to look mature but not slutty and I had no idea what to wear. In the end I just ended up with a red crop top, white high waisted shorts, white converses with a red outline around them, and a faded jean jacket.

"Bye dad.", I yelled running down the stairs to the front door hoping he wouldn't notice my outfit.

"Come here."

Damn it.

I walked over to him expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

He looked me from head to toe then smiled.

"You look nice, darling.", he grinned.

"Aw, thanks dad.", I said kissing his scruffy cheek as I headed for the front door.

"Be back by 11", he called.

"K."

I ran outside to find Jonsey, Gavin, Lauren, Leah, & Taye in Jonsey's car (he's the only one of us who can drive) I get in and squeeze into the backseat with Leah & Taye. Gavin is sitting on the floor of the car like he always does, Lauren is in the passenger's seat and Jonsey is driving, which I still don't know how he has a license cause he's a reckless driver.

"Ready?", Jonsey looks at me.

"I was ready an hour ago but someone decided they wanted to take an hour to do their hair.", Lauren answered before I could.

"Hey a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.", Gavin looked up from his phone.

"Whatever, guys I was talking to Alex", Jonsey rolled his eyes.

I took out my phone and checked the time.

8:55

Shit. The party started an hour ago.

"Can we just go. We're already late.", I cut into an argument between Jonsey, Lauren, & Gavin.

"Yes, your right, Alex. At least someone around here has good time management.", Lauren said glaring at Gavin.

Jonsey sucked his teeth and started the car. He then pulled out of my driveway really fast and took off to the party. See I told you he was a reckless driver!

**At The Party**

I honestly don't know whether I should be cool or be terrified. Silly me thought this was gonna be a party with food, music, and dancing but it was obviously not that kind of party. Instead there are bongs, beer, and everyone hooking up. And too top it all off my stomach was hurting like crazy.