Clocks Pt. 2

Alex POV:
We all walk into the bowling alley to be instantly hit in the face by bright strobe lights. There were people dancing on the dance floor on one side of the room while others were bowling on the other side. Then you had people like my friends who were sitting down stuffing themselves from the food at the buffet.

As Jonsey and I walked over to them, their faces changed from smiles to blank stares. Did they really hate me that much?

"Hey Jonsey, why do you have that thing with you?", Taye asks as the others laugh at her remark.

"Thing? Guys I don't know what I did but-"

"You're ungrateful Alex", Gavin chimes in. "You yell at your dad for no reason when he's just trying to help you. You know how many people would kill to have Chris as a dad. He's Chris Martin for crying out loud."

"Gee, I didn't know you guys were my dad's friends. Why are you guys siding with him?"

"It's not about siding with him. It's about what's right. And you're just a bitch.", Taye says.

Did she just really call me a bitch? Taylor Wright? The first friend I made when I first moved here? The one who swore to me no matter what we go through we'll always make up. The one who just straight up called me 'a thing'. At this point I'm not sure if me and Taye will ever be friends again. I'm at the verge of tears when Jonsey snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Do you want to get something to eat?", he asks softly.

Before I can even answer Taye cuts in.
"I don't think she should. I think she should just leave. It's obvious no one wants her here-"

"I want her here", Jonsey interrupts her but that doesn't stop her from continuing to stop.

"Oh really Jonsey? Are sure about that. Or do you just feel bad because you know she has no one. Admit it, you hate her just as much as the rest of us. You said it yourself."

Before Jonsey even got the chance to defend himself I took off. But then it occurred to me that I had no clue where Moses and Apple were. I looked all around the venue just in time to see Moses go into a room in the back. I dashed towards him and into the room to get the two of them. But to my surprise Chris and the guys also were back there. Uh-oh. Busted!