Fun (pt.1)

Alex POV:
A few weeks went by and since then life has been good. The sisters finally left me alone, my grades have gotten back to where they used to be (all A's obviously!) Lauren & Leah would come by my house to hang out everyday and there has been no issues between me and my dad. However he did say he wanted to talk to me about something...

Leah and I were sitting on the couch while Lauren was on the massage chair. We were talking about random stuff when the band walks in through the front door.

"Hey dad!"

"Hi sweetie! Hello girls!"

"Hey!" "Hello!"

"Hi Alex! Have you missed me?", asked Guy jokingly.

Before I could answer my dad turned around and gave him this look.

"Dad, he's only kidding", I laughed. "Hey Will! Hey Jonny!"

I went over and hugged all of them and whispered "yes" in Guy's ear which through my father over edge. We were all laughing when Phil walked in.

"What's so funny?", he asked confused.

"My dad is getting angry that one of his attractive bandmates is hitting on his attractive daughter.", I said before busting out into laughter.

"Hahaha. Very funny.", my dad replied sarcastically. "Anyways let's get down to business. Alex, do you recall how I told you I wanted to talk about something?"

I nodded.

"Well here's the thing. Next week, we're starting our tour. We have 3 concerts then we return home for Christmas and New Year's. After New Year's Day, we have a few more shows then we're doing the super bowl half time show-"

"GET OUT!", Lauren started squealing.

"It gets even better.", my dad assured her. "Beyoncé and Bruno Mars will be joining us."

"BRUNO MARS?", shouted Leah. I almost forgot how much she loved him. "I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! OH MY GOD CHRIS IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD MEET HIM?"

"AND IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD MEET BEYONCÉ?", asked Lauren. Man, they are such females.

"I'm not done guys", he said waving his hands. "Once the super bowl is done, we're doing more shows. International Shows."

"INTERNATIONAL?", I screamed "YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOT GUYS THERE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD?" I looked over at Guy and lowered my voice, "of course none of those guys can compare to you, Guy, but please dad you have to let me go.", I pleaded now facing my dad.

"Hmm.", hummed with his hand on his chin. "You know now that you pointed it out, maybe there are a lot of hot guys all over the world. And they shouldn't be anywhere near my daughter!"

"Dad, I was just kidding", I laughed even though I wasn't. "Did I say hot guys? I met hot foods! There's hot pasta in Italy, hot bread in France, and hot chicken in Spain."

"Yeah, Chris. Guy is slang for food nowadays.", said Lauren.

"Haha! You heard that?", Jonny asked pointing at Guy. "Your name means food!"

"Alright, alright that's enough everyone.", my dad announced which got everyone to be quiet. "Now as I was saying. Here's the deal. You guys are seniors which means you have your finals coming up the week before holiday break. I know once you're done with your finals you rarely have to go to school. If you guys get all A's on your finals, the week we come back for the Super Bowl you guys can go with us then come on the tour. However you guys will go back to school the week after spring break. But once you all have graduated, as a gift from us you guys can finish the tour with us."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", I cried squeezing my dad while I hugged him.

This was going to be EPIC