Chapter 103 - Revenge And A Scare

It's been about a month now, a month since I turned sweet 16, a month since Caleb and I became an item, although it's all a secret at the moment, I don't want Caleb to be forced out of my life because certain people don't approve of us, and I really love being around Caleb, he's been amazing to me, and since I accept his heart, he's been so much happier, he's even quit smoking completely, says he's doing for me, for us, it's an unhealthy habit anyway. The only thing that is a slight downside to our relationship is the secrecy, being discrete, whenever he is over, we'll come up with an excuse to have a minute to ourselves, like getting some drinks together, or taking out the bins or something silly, just so that we can have a cuddle and a little kiss.

We'll tell everyone when the time is right, which isn't now, we've had other things to worry about, like for instance, Rhydian. Ever since we turned 16, he's been acting like a total player, he's close to being an actual driver and he brags about it to the girls at school, making them promises of how he'll be able to pick them up and take them to parties or out on a date. I'm actually a little worried that he's getting out of control. I also have wondered if there's a reason for it.

"Charlie, come on kid, time for school" Zak calls up to me. I can't wait to finish school this year and get onto better things in life, I'm not even sure if I want to go to college, I want to be as involved with Ghost Adventures as I can, and I don't need college to know all about the show, Zak and the guys can teach me everything I need to know.

"On my way down" I say as I finish getting ready. I see my phone has a text, from Caleb.

'Morning beautiful, hope you have a great day, see you not soon enough xx' Aww, he's so cute.

'Morning, I'll try and have a great day, I hope you do too, see you soon, hopefully xx' I send back.

I get downstairs before Zak calls to me again.

"Here's some breakfast, and your meds, and Aaron should be here soon to get you" Zak says as he places some pancakes in front of me and then my meds. He keeps an eye on me.

"I'm taking my meds" I assure him. He continues to watch me, so I take the meds. "See? Gone" I say as I show him my empty mouth.

"Good, I know how funny you can be with those meds, but we don't want you to have a bad day" He says.

"I don't want a bad day either" I say understanding.

"Plus, if you want to drive, you need to keep your epilepsy under control, otherwise you'll lose your licence" He points out.

Soon, Aaron picks me up for school and he drops us off, Tommy stays pretty quite while in the car, but perhaps that's because Rhydian doesn't shut up.

We soon get to school and we go our separate ways, I go and find Alex and Ashlee, Mark and Dani aren't in at the moment because of baby Imogen.

"Hi guys" I say as I find them.

"Hey, how's it going?" Ashlee asks.

"I'm good" I answer. I open my locker and put some stuff in it, I also grab out some other stuff I need. "So, Alex, how are things with your girlfriend?" I ask.

"How long have you been dating now?" Ashlee questions curiously.

"We're doing fine, been dating nearly 2 months now, she's really special" He says.

"Aww, you seem really happy" I smile. I see from the corner of my eye, Rhydian, making out with a girl. I would be ok with seeing that, if it wasn't for the fact that I've been seeing him making out with various different girls lately, more since our 16th birthday, it's like he thinks he can do what he wants. "I was happy" I sigh. Alex and Ashlee turn and see Rhydian.