Chapter 61- Lockdown interviews Part 1

"Charlie, can you phone Joe, make sure he's up?" Zak requests as we get dressed, well, he's getting dressed in the bathroom, I'm sat in bed waiting for him to finish so I can get dressed in private.

"Sure, I'll do that now while I'm waiting for you to take ages with your hair" I say as I get Joes number up on my phone.

"Whatever, just call him" He says jokingly. I dial his number.

"Hello?" Joe answers sounding sleepy.

"Please don't tell me I just woke you up" I say.

"Ok, I won't" He says still sounding sleepy.

"Didn't you set an alarm, it's 10:20, we've gotta leave in 40 minutes" I say.

"Yeah I did set it for 9:45, I didn't sleep well, not used to hotels, plus the lockdown has been on my mind, I have overslept" He says sounding more with it.

"Well, you better be ready and in the corridor in 15 minutes, we're going to find somewhere for food" I tell him.

"Ok, I'll be ready, see you in a bit" He says, I can hear movement in the background which tells me he's up.

"See ya" I say and hang up.

"He overslept, didn't he?" Zak asks as he finishes in the bathroom.

"Go easy on him, he had a bad night, but he did set his alarm" I say as I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom.

"What do you mean he had a bad night?" Zak asks on the other side of the door.

"He's nervous about the lockdown, that's all" I answer. I get dressed, brush my hair and teeth.

"Hurry up Charlie" Zak says just as I open the door.

"Really?" I ask rhetorically.

"Yeah, really" He says. "Come on let's go it's 10:35" He says. I grab my phone and he waits outside the door for me.

"Hey" I hear Rhydian say as he walks out of the room, then Aaron, Nick and Tommy come out of the rooms.

"Well, that's 4 out of 5 of you" Zak says.

"Where's Joe?" Tommy asks.

"Just give him a minute" I say. Then Joe's door opens and he comes out pulling his t-shirt over his head. Ok I just saw my brother topless, I don't even think I've seen Rhydian or Tommy topless, that's a weird thought.

"Sorry guys" Joe says pulling his t-shirt down.

"It took you 15 minutes to get dressed?" I ask.

"Is your hair wet man?" Zak asks pointing at Joes hair.

"Yeah, I had a shower, I shower every morning" He says.

"Awesome, nice shower?" Zak asks sarcastically.

"Yeah, refreshing, if that is the same shower in every room, you should try it out, they have nice showers here" Joe says.

"Well, we'll be testing them tonight, now let's move, we gotta eat and get to the prison by 11" Zak says. We find a little cafe over the road and have something to eat and drink, well, we eat and drink in the car to the prison.

"Joe have you phoned the school about Monday?" I ask him while eating my food.

"Yeah I did that as soon as you called, they're not exactly happy about the short notice, but all is sorted out" He says.

"Well, I'm still gutted that I can't investigate but I get why we can't" Tommy says drinking his orange juice.

"What interviews do we have?" Rhydian asks.