Chapter 96- Christmas Day Part 2

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" I hear voices shout from the door. Aaron and the boys like christmas, I know the boys do.

"Come on in guys, Merry Christmas, wow, so many gifts" Zak says as he lets everyone in.

"Hey Charlie" Tommy greets as he sees me.

"Hey Tommy" I greet back.

"Wow, there are a lot of presents in here" Rhydian points out, emphasising 'lot'.

"Are they all for you?" Tommy asks me.

"No, they're for everyone" I tell him to which he nods.

"Ok guys, time for more presents" Aaron says as he enters the room. "Wow, there's a lot in here" He adds.

"Merry Christmas Uncle Aaron" I say.

"Merry Christmas kiddo" He says and passes me some presents. "Get those open" He instructs. I quickly pass a present each to Aaron, Tommy and Rhydian.

"Open them" I order. We all unwrap and open the boxes.

"Wow, thanks sis" Tommy says as he looks at his Ghost Adventures bedding.

"This is cool" Rhydian says looking at his gift, a watch.

"You guys like them?" I ask, I want to make sure.

"Yeah" They say together. I look at my gifts, another hoodie, a new bigsteppin hat that Aaron has just released and a pillow that has a picture of me, Zak, Aaron, Nick and the boys.

"You like them kiddo?" Aaron asks.

"I am in love, thanks guys" I say. "Zak did you get anything?" I ask, I didn't see if anyone gave him any presents.

"Yeah, I got a whoopi cushion and liquid ass spray from Aaron, thanks kid" He jokes to Aaron.

"I knew you'd like them" Aaron laughs, Zak rolls his eyes.

"I also got a t-shirt with 'I hunt demons' on it" He shows us. "And a clown mask, thanks guys" Zak says.

Within the next hour everyone else arrives, Jess, Caleb and Joe, with more presents, I'm not gonna have a room for all these gifts. Jess got me a drawing kit which was nice of her even though she doesn't really know us well. I point out that I thought Jess and Caleb were coming with Aaron and they explain that they went to see Jess's daughter first, and decided to get Joe on the way. Caleb got me a plain black hoodie and explained he didn't know what to get me, I like hoodies anyway, and Joe got me an itunes voucher.

I have no idea what the others get because everything is hectic.

"Is this all of the presents?" I ask.

"The main ones will be after dinner, which will be done soon" Zak answers. He's the chef.

"Don't burn the turkey like last year Zak" Aaron jokes.

"That turkey last year was delicious" Zak says in defence.

Soon dinner is served and we all tuck in, the turkey looks great, everything looks delicious and smells amazing. We all sit around the table and pull the christmas crackers, we put the hats on, even Zak does, he's in the christmas mood now. We all read out the jokes, some are funny and some we agree are just not funny.

"This dinner is delicious" Caleb compliments as we all eat.

"Kids, did you have christmas dinners like this before you came to us?" Aaron asks curious.

"We were lucky if we got chicken and mash with carrots on christmas" I answer, yep, our 'dad' was even a drunken idiot on christmas day, he probably got even more paraletic on christmas, so we didn't enjoy it at all, Mum did her best to get us a few presents each, most of the time it was just sweets and a new t-shirt though.