Chapter 34- Australia

Zak had me up at 5:15am, it's now 6:15am and we are all on our way to the airport, knackered but excited at the same time. We soon arrive at the airport and book in and that, but now is the waiting game, we have to wait an hour and a half until our flight at 8. We have some food to eat and Aaron has his coffee, I think we'll all need a few coffees to stay awake, but I hate coffee. I just want to sleep.

"I need more sleep, I can hardly keep my eyes open" I say yawning.

"We can all get more sleep on the plane" Zak said yawning as well.

"The yawn is contagious!" Tommy jokes which us all to yawn again.

FF- On the plane

I wake up on the plane and we are about to take off, wait, how did I get here?

"You fell asleep you plonker" I looked to see who spoke to me and Zak looked towards me.

"Well why didn't you wake me up then?" I asked.

"Well for one, you are a 15year old girl, you would have most likely had a tantrum, secondly, you looked peaceful anyway, so I decided to carry you on" He said.

"Fair enough, well we should get more sleep, long flight" I said getting sleepy again.

"Yeah ok then, the others are sleeping anyway, night sweetie" Zak said closing his eyes. After a few minutes I fell asleep, I'm guessing he did too.

FF- Landing in Australia

"Everyone ready?" Nick asked. We all nodded. We got off the plane and got our luggage and headed to the hotel.

"Dude it's hot here!" Aaron pointed out taking his hoodie off.

"Guess it's hotter than we anticipated" Rhydian said also taking his hoodie off, he was wearing a 'bigsteppin' t-shirt. Soon we arrived at the hotel and booked in. We headed to our rooms.

"It would be night time at home" Tommy said.

"Damn jet lag" I said.

"Right, same as usual with rooms, but Nick and Aaron, which of the boys are you having?" Zak asked.

"I'll go with Nick" Rhydian jumped up.

"Noooo, I wanna go with Nick, you were with him last time!" Tommy said getting upset and angry.

"No! You were!" Rhydian yelled. Tommy pushed Rhydian.

"No I wasn't!!" Tommy shouted then Rhydian went to hit Tommy when the guys stepped in holding the boys away from each other.

"Woah, woah boys! ENOUGH!" Aaron yelled. This caused silence, I never heard Aaron yell like that before. "Zak said it was our choice! Nick?" Aaron said.

"I had Rhydian last time" Nick pointed out. "So it's only fair for Tommy to be this time". We all went to our rooms and sorted our things out.

"Wanna see if the others want to hit the beach?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll text them now" Zak replied. He texted them and they agreed so we all got changed, met up and went to the beach. I wore a bikini, the others wore trunks. It was too hot for normal clothes.

"Let's all go in the sea" I suggested, we all raced in. I looked around at everyone laughing. I started swimming and we all played for a few minutes. The beach was packed, it was a good day for it to be packed though. We were playing catch in the sea.

"This is fun" Zak said catching the ball. We all laughed. Then I remembered something terrifying!

********************************************************************
Oohhhh I left it on a cliffhanger.. What do you all think is the 'terrifying' thing?

Sorry for not updating for a while, I have been super busy with college work as I got behind on my work..

What did you think of the boys fighting?

Vote and comment what you think..

I am thinking of starting a new story maybe a love story, what do you think? But I'm not finishing this story yet..I have no idea how to finish it or if I'll finish it..

Thanks for over 18k reads..means alot!!

I have the next chapter written out already so I shall be updating again soon! Love you all :)