Chapter 108 - Talk To Me, Please

Charlie's POV

Right now, I have never been more concerned for anyone in my life as I am for Rhydian. He's just so, different with his behaviour at the moment and I can't figure out why. I need to talk to him, he's my twin, surely he'll open up to me, even if I need to approach the subject in a different direction. Zak has already agreed to take me to see him today, I can talk to him. We've been through a lot as siblings, Tommy included.. so maybe he'll talk to me because of that.

"Charlie! Are you ready to go?" Zak calls for me as I finished getting myself ready.

"What if he won't talk to me?" I ask as I hurry down the stairs. Now I'm having doubts?

"Well, we can only try. He doesn't seem interested in talking to any of the adults" He shrugs, unsure. I am concerned for my brother. "Look, this isn't a last resort. If he won't open up to any of us, then perhaps we'll need to get him to a professional" He suggests.

"A shrink?" I question.

"A doctor, first, then go from there" He clarifies. He chuckles. "'Shrink'.. You and your british terms" He says as he continues his chuckling.

"Laugh at them while you can, being here in Vegas now and likely spending my life here, I'm bound to lose my british talk as I pick up the american slang" I chuckle.

"I hope not too soon, I like the british talk. And I don't think at your age that you'll lose that accent of yours" He says.

"There are only two things I brought with me when you adopted me from England, that's my brothers, and my accent" I laugh. We eventually leave home and Zak drives us to Aaron's house. I notice he looks like he's got something on his mind. "Care to share whatever you're thinking about?" I ask.

"It's nothing, hopefully. Just something that your boyfriend mentioned last night, something regarding his sister and Aaron's relationship" He sighs as he explains a little. It's weird in some way when Zak refers to Caleb as my boyfriend. It's not a bad weird, it's just a weird that'll take some getting used to.

"What about their relationship?" I question further. Zak sighs.

"According to Caleb, Jess is having second thoughts about her future with Aaron. But he's going to try and talk to her about it, see what's really going on" He explains.

"Hopefully it'll get sorted out. Does Aaron know anything about this?" I ask. Zak shakes his head.

"I don't think so. I don't want you to say anything either, it's none of our business to get involved, I just didn't give Caleb much choice in telling me" He tells me. I nod my head in understanding. I'm not going to lie, not that I want Aaron's relationship to fail, but the thought has crossed my mind about my future with Caleb. If we do make it as a couple, and so were Aaron and Jess. The relationships between us would be more than it is now, in a way. Aaron's both my brothers dad, and he's dating my boyfriends sister. She could (again, if Caleb and I make it) become my sister-in-law. And say if she and Aaron were to marry, he'd become my family through her as well as my brothers.

We arrive at Aaron's and we go straight in to his house.

"How is Rhydian doing?" Zak asks as he sees Tommy in the living room.

"He has a hangover, but he's fine. At least he's sober" Aaron sighs.

"Can I go and talk to him?" I request.

"He's in his room. He needs to start talking otherwise I'll be running out of ways to help him" He nods. I make my way up to Rhydian's room. I knock and let myself in when I hear him allow me. I don't want to walk in if he isn't decent.