Chapter 24- The rest of LA

Me and Zak went to get me cleansed as Vincent followed me and hurt me bad. We had a nice chat and we are back at the hotel with the guys and now we're going to get breakfast, it's about 10am.

"Hey, want breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, err let's go" Zak said.

"I'm starving" Aaron said.

"So you want food instead of coffee dad?" Rhydian said jokingly.

"No, I need my coffee too son!" Aaron said seriously but we couldn't help but laugh.

"He was winding you up" Tommy said laughing. Aaron gave a funny glare.

"Ok let's eat, Charlie, boys, what you eatin?" Nick asked.

"Err, me and Tommy will have toast" Rhydian answered.

"I'm not feeling hungry" I said.

"Uh-uh, you need to eat something Charlie, you can have toast" Zak ordered.

"But, I'm not hungry" I argued.

"I don't want you collapsing in front of me, sorry, but I'm having you eat something because I care, ok?" Zak argued back.

"Fineee, I'll have some toast please Uncle Nick" I asked.

"Cool" Nick said and got our food and we ate. We went to the van.

"Where should we go?" Aaron asked.

"Beach and arcades, we can make an Aaron vlog" Tommy suggested.

"Yesss, my boy knows me" Aaron said laughing. We went to the beach and arcades. Aaron started his vlog.

"Aaron's vlog, we are at the beach and arcades in LA we have done our lockdown the other night" Aaron said to the camera. He randomly started 'bigsteppin' so me and the boys joined in. We went back to Zak and Nick.

"Hey guys, how was bigsteppin?" Nick asked. While we were bigsteppin, we secretly planned to scare Zak.

"It was awesome" Tommy said.

"Oh my god Zak! There's a snake by your feet" Aaron shouted panicy.

"WHAT!" Zak shouted jumping out of his seat backing well away from the table. We all started laughing uncontrollably. "What the fuck man".

"That was hilarious, I was messing around Zak" Aaron said laughing.

"That was not fucking funny dude, wait till I put a spider in your bed" Zak said revengefully. Aaron went serious.

"You wouldn't" He said.

"Oh I really would, I'm not scared of them" Zak said.

"Zak don't" Nick said laughing uncontrollably.

"Aaron bro, you are one lucky ass man" Zak said checking his seat for any snakes and sat down.

"That was hilarious" Rhydian said. We all laughed and Zak smiled.

"Aaron's vlog out" Aaron said to the camera.

"Wait, you got that one bloody video bro?" Zak asked.

"Oh yeah dude" Aaron replied. The day went by and we went to the hotel and had dinner. We went to our rooms to bed as it was midnight.

"Here I got you a surprise" Zak said giving me a bag. I opened it and found a photoframe with 7 pictures in, the middle was me and Zak hugging, then around it was Aaron making a funny face bigsteppin, Nick, Rhydian and Tommy, my mum one side of me and Zak and on the other side was a picture of Gracie.