Chapter 102 - Sweet 16

(Just a little top of the chapter note, for god knows how many chapters now, I have unintentionally got Ashlee and Dani's characters mixed up, so starting from this chapter, it's Mark, Dani and the baby, sorry for any confusion, I looked at the last couple of chapters and just, they didn't seem right, I had a feeling Ashlee was supposed to be Dani, so I went back and saw that my suspicions were right. Sorry guys for all this, but yeah, this chapter has it right)

"Caleb, I've made up my mind about the feelings I have, for you, over the last few months or so, you are all I can think about, you make me smile, laugh, feel good about myself, I honestly think I can say that I'm in love with you" I smile as I stroke Calebs slightly hairy cheek.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting and hoping you'd say that" He grins as he happily pulls me in for a kiss, not wasting another second of our lips not touching.

"I love you Caleb, everything about you, and I am fairly certain that I want to spend my life with you" I tell him.

"Only fairly certain?" He questions. "I can't imagine not having you in my life, I dream of marrying you one day, waking up each morning next to you, just seconds before our kids run into our room and jump on the bed, I want it all with you, Charlie" He says.

"Sounds perfect" I grin as I kiss him as passionately as I possibly can.

My eyes fly open, I blink a few times as I wake up, I look at the time, just gone 9am, and I'm happy, really happy, and not because it's my 16th birthday, but because I just had the nicest dream, one that I probably shouldn't speak of out loud, and I remember that I'm seeing Caleb later on for our birthday party, Rhydian and I are only 16 once, and everyone is invited to celebrate us. I'll be seeing everyone and the only person I'm excited about is, Caleb.

Over the last few weeks, it has become apparent to me, just how much Caleb wants to be with me some day, and I understand that it's wrong because I'm underage, but he's not like that, he genuinely does really like me, despite the age gap, despite that he's a working man and I'm still in school, and a minor, I mean, technically if I was still in England, then today I come of age to do things, see older guys, this is where it's a bummer that I'm not in England now, because Caleb and I would be wrong, even if it feels right. But I suppose that is why people keep relationships secret, because of complications.

I get out of bed and get myself ready for the day, I go down and find Zak in the kitchen.

"Morning Dad" I say as I sit down at the counter.

"Morning birthday girl, I was just about to wake you up" He says.

"Well, no need now, what's for breakfast?" I ask as I take my medication first, still annoying that I have to take these pills, but it's become second nature now and it's stopping me from ending up in hospital all the time because of a seizure, I haven't had one since last year, nor have we even been near a hospital either which is great, if we kept ending up there, they'd start charging us rent on top of the bill itself.

"What ever you want" He answers as he passes me a card. I open it up and it's obviously from him, and it comes with a 16 badge.

'To Charlie,

Happy Birthday, I can't believe you are 16 now, time has flown since we entered each others lives just before you're 15th, I am so proud of you, everything you have achieved during this year, and I'm proud to call you my daughter, and that you call me 'Dad'.

I hope you have a great day, you deserve it!

Love you lots, Dad xx'

"Aww, thanks dad, I love it" I grin and I reach over and hug him. "As for breakfast, how about, some pancakes?" I ask.