Chapter 2- Will I be able to go?

I was absolutely gutted the my dad wouldn't let me go, it was my dream. I was due to leave in 2 days and I'll cry everyday at the fact I couldn't go, my dad even hit me every time I cried for crying.

I was in mine and my brothers room watching Ghost Adventures whilst crying again, my eyes are stinging and sore, that's how much I have been crying. Then my mum came in. "Hey honey" mum said.

"Hi mum, what's up?" I asked.

"Are you ok?...can I talk to you?" she asked.

"Yeah sure talk away" I said patting a seat next to me whilst drying up my tears.

"I want you to go the Ghost Adventures, don't worry about your dad, I'll deal with him, don't say 'no' because I won't take that, you will go! Discretely pack, and I'll sneak you out of the house so he doesn't know, and I'll see you onto your plane." she said sorting my dark blonde hair and wiping my tears away.

"Oh my god! Thanks mum, so much and I love you" I said in a quiet tone whilst being over the moon.

"No problem baby, I love you too...you better start packing" she said.

I packed discretely and hid my bag where only I know.

FF- Meeting the crew

I woke up at 4:00am, my plane leaves at 7am. My dad won't wake up until at least midday so as long as we don't wake him up. I quickly got dressed into my Ghost Adventures shirt and hoodie with my favourite midnight blue jeans which were ripped and stained but all my clothes were from being beaten. My mum saw me to the airport and my flight was called.

"This is it mum, I love you and miss you, and thank you!" I said kissing her cheek.

"I love and miss you too honey, now go before it's too late" she said after kissing my forehead.

I got on the plane and tried to sleep since it was gonna be a while to get from London to LA.

After what seemed like 3/4 hours I was woken because the plane landed, I got my stuff and walked out of the plane and looking for Zak, Nick and Aaron.

"Ahh, found them" I said while running to them.

"Hi, Charlie, right?" Zak asked, he was wearing his GAC hat, black t-shirt and black jeans.

"Yeah, that's me, Charlie" I said excited whilst being worried about home, my dad will be drunk by now and beating my mum for this.

"Are you ok, Charlie?" Aaron asked.

I was so far in my own imagination that I didn't hear Aaron.

"Hey Charlie, you ok?" Nick asked waving a hand in my face until I came back to reality.

"What did you say?" I asked while holding back tears.

"We asked if you are ok?" Zak said putting his hand on my shoulder looking concerned.

"I'm fine, can we go now?" I lied, I wanted to tell them but I didn't think I should.

"Yeah, sure we can go." Zak smiled and put an arm around my shoulder and taking my things. Nick and Aaron took my luggage.

"Thank you guys" I said as we walked to ghe GAC van.

When we got to the car I was about to get in when I felt extremely dizzy and froze. The guys noticed me.

"Charlie, are you sure you're ok?" They asked walking over to me.

I was about to answer when everything went dark and I felt myself falling. I had fainted.

********************************************************

Sorry that was a long chapter guys...there are more long chapters on the way...thanks for reading and i hope you are enjoying it...tell people about this story so i can get more reads...oh and jazziejelly has got two good stories...one is at the moment finished and the other she has just started but they are both really good!! Anyway...lots more chapters to come so look out! :)