Please Can You Help Me?

Sorry everyone, unfortunately this is not a new chapter, so if you wanna stop reading now then I understand, but I really hope you do read it all!

I'm pleading for help.. as you probably know, I do have other stories on here (none fanfics apart from GA Imagines- really should write a new imagine for that one, been a while 😬). I have The Private School, Married To My Private School Teacher (sequel to TPS), Short Stories- there's quite a few of those, Homeless, Secrets and Betrayal.. and a few others.

This is my favour to ask, if you enjoy romance/drama/mystery/thriller/comedy.. then I would absolutely love and appreciate it if you would check out Secrets and Betrayal, and Homeless.. Homeless has a few thousand reads, but I'd love for it to get more (it is a completed story).

Bella Owens is homeless due to running away from her abusive boyfriend after 4 years with him

Bella Owens is homeless due to running away from her abusive boyfriend after 4 years with him. She has run away for the sake of her unborn baby (and herself) but feels defeated as she struggles with being homeless. That is until she meets Brodie Corbin after he saves her life and decides he wants to help her, which she accepts with reluctance due to his wealth and not wanting to take advantage of his kindness. With new friend Brodie's help, Bella is able to start rebuilding herself to be the best version of herself that she can be, similar to how she was before she met her ex. Brodie is also dealing with a few things, like his career, an obsessive ex-girlfriend, and a past that he isn't proud of, while he starts having feelings for Bella. Little do Bella and Brodie know, but Bella's ex-boyfriend, Jason, is looking for her, adamant that he won't stop until they're reunited and back home together, back to how they were before she left.

Will Brodie be able to help Bella?

Will Bella truly be free from her ex, with her unborn baby?

Will Bella be able to move on and fall in love again after what she has been through over the last 4 years?

Or will Jason find her and get her back?

WARNING: CONTAINS CONTENT ABOUT DOMESTIC ABUSE/VIOLENCE, DRUGS ABUSE, MILD/MODERATE SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND MODERATE VIOLENCE!

And Secrets and Betrayal, it has less than 100 reads.. I don't think anyone is reading it 😔, it'll soon be complete though (I have finished writing it, just not finished posting it).. and I would absolutely completely LOVE if it gained some more reads!

 and I would absolutely completely LOVE if it gained some more reads!

Two families. The Sutton's, and the Stone's.

The parents of the two families have been best friends since their teen years. Over the years, they've been through everything together, getting married, having their children and raising them together, family holidays together. They're like one big happy family who share everything with each other. Nothing can get between them.. until one night changes everything!

One night, and nothing will be the same between the two families again.

It would really mean a lot to me! And I appreciate anyone who goes a checks them out.. if you don't like them, that's fine, I won't mind, not every story is everyone's taste.. but it would mean a lot if anyone could give them a chance at least!

Thank you! See you soon, hopefully!