Chapter 42- WHAT?!

"Charlie, get up you're gonna be late!" Zak says waking me up quickly.

"What? Dad" I sound confused.

"You've gotta be at school in half an hour, I'm not joking" He says panicked. CRAP! I get up and dressed as quick as I can just throwing anything I can find onto my body. As soon as I get downstairs I meet Zak at the door holding my bag. We get in the car and get straight to school.

"Why didn't Aaron call you or me? We were supposed to take the boys to school" I say.

"I text Aaron while you were getting ready, he's taken the boys, this is my fault, I was reviewing our evidence from Australia and time just flew by, I didn't go to bed until about 2am" Zak says driving like a maniac.

"Dad, don't worry, the worse I'll get is a detention, but we can sort that out, just stop driving like a maniac" I instruct him.

"Sorry, I just really hate being late" He says as he starts driving more normally.

"I know, so do I, but there's nothing we can do, plus we got 5 minutes and we practically around the corner" I tell him. In about 2 minutes we arrive at school.

"3 minutes to spare, thanks to my awesome driving" Zak says.

"Don't flatter yourself dad, anyway I better go, hunt down my brothers and get to class" I say as I reach to the backseat for my bag.

"Ok sweetie, have a good day and stay out of trouble, love you" Zak says as I get out of the car.

"Love you too dad" I say and shut the door, I head into school and meet the boys at the main entrance.

"So you made it on time then" Tommy points out.

"Naa I just froze time so I could get here in time" I say sarcastically.

"Well I have Science with Mrs Halo and Geography with Mr Williams first" Tommy says.

"Ok, I've got Sport with Mr Davies and Maths with Mr Boring, I mean Gording" I say.

"And I have Maths with Mrs Weild and English with Mrs Wilson" Rhyd tells us, we say our bye for nows and go to our lesson. I get changed in the girls changing room and we all go to the Netball court.

"Ok girls, into groups of 3 with one ball per group and start passing to each other like you would in Netball so chest passes please" Mr Davies instructs us. I go and join Danielle and Ashlee.

"You are both finally in, feeling better?" I ask them.

"Yeah I'm back to normal now" Ashlee says.

"I've got a cough and the sniffles but I'm well enough to be here" Danielle says as we start passing to each other.

"Good catch Danielle" I say as she catches the ball that I threw to her.

"Thanks, and call me Dani, I don't really like Danielle" Dani says. I smile at her and catch the ball from her and throw it to Ashlee.

"Good catching and passing skills Charlie, keep it up" Mr Davies says as he walks around to our group. "Can I have a quick word?" He asks, I tell the girls 1 minute with my fingers and step aside with Mr Davies.

"Have I done something sir? I've stayed away from Christy" I ask and tell him.

"That's good, you haven't done anything, could you stay after this lesson, I'll email your next teacher and tell them you're with me, I need to talk to you about something important" He says.

"Err, yeah ok, sure I'll stay behind" I say.

"Ok, go join your group now" He says and smiles at me. I join the girls and continue to catch.