Chapter 35- Panic happens

I looked around and noticed Tommy was nowhere to be seen.

"Guys! Where is Tommy?" I asked panicked.

"Why what's wrong?" Nick asked.

"Crap!! Tommy can't swim!" Rhyd said.

"WHAT?!?" Aaron paused.

"Err guys" Rhyd pointed at Tommy, face down in the water. Zak swam and got him, Nick and Aaron helped to get him on the sand.

"He's not breathing" Nick panicked.

"Call an ambulance" I yelled.

"What's the number for here?" Aaron asked.

"I think it's 000 Aaron" Zak said. Aaron dialled. "I'm gonna start CPR". Zak did mouth-to-mouth and CPR.

"Come on Tommy, please" I said starting to cry.

"Come on Tommy, we're not gonna lose you!" Zak said still doing CPR, Aaron was talking to the ambulance people. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" Zak said carrying on. After a few minutes of Zak resuscitating him, he finally started coughing up water. Nick put him on his side and Zak patted his back. He started regaining consciousness.

"Thank god!" Rhyd said. Aaron told the ambulance on the phone that Tommy is back with us.

"I wanted to try and learn to swim and not spoil the fun" Tommy said quietly.

"Don't worry, as long as you're ok" Zak said. The ambulance arrived and we all went to the hospital, Tommy may still be at risk with water in his lungs.

"Hello all, good news, Tommy will be fine, well done for fast thinking with CPR Mr. Bagans, he will be able to go in a few hours" The Doctor said. I loved his Australian accent.

"Don't do that to us again, tell us if you can't do something and we'll help, ok son?" Aaron said.

"Yeah, I will, sorry everyone" Tommy replied.

"We're not mad buddy, just relieved that you're ok" Nick said.

"Thanks Zak" Tommy said.

"No worries, I'd try and save anyone, you guys are everything to us" Zak said. Tommy was discharged and we went back to the hotel.

"What about the lockdown dad?" I asked.

"Well we're all ok, so, lockdown will happen" Zak replied. We all went to bed when we got to the hotel, it was nearly midnight and we had a long day.

FF- Next day

We are at an old house doing interviews, so far we know that a family, mum, dad and 3 children died after possibly being poisoned by their maid in the early 1900's and since then, people have heard laughter and what sounds like people fighting for breath, clinking of glass has been heard and knocking on doors when nobody is there.

"So, Mandy, what do you know about this family?" Zak asked. Aaron started laughing.

"Dude, you sounded like a cop the way you said that" He said laughing.

"Just doing the job Aaron" Zak said chuckling.

"The kids were 9, 12 and 16 years old, 16 year old was Henry, 12 year old Victoria and 9 year old Richard. The parents were childhood lovers, both 35 years old. And they were being made ill for around 3 months and died 13th October 1903" Mandy said.

"And the maid who 'killed' them?" Zak asked.

"She for some reason hated the family, she was mid 40's and was just really.. Evil, she abused the kids and made them not tell and then decided to kill them" She said.

"Wow, and you know what I just realised? The date they died, 13th October 1903, unlucky 13, Halloween month and 1903, the number 3, and she abused 3 children, it's the bad number 3!" Zak pointed out. "Thank you Mandy, we'll see you tonight for the lockdown".

"Let's go and kip for a few hours, in the car" Aaron said. We all covered the windows to make it dark and went to sleep, we have only 3hours to sleep until lockdown.

*********************************************************
I am sooooooo sorry for the extremely long delay for this chapter.. I got unexpectedly busy with college so I didn't have the time.. But I have now completely finished college and I have some time to work on this story!!

Tell me what you think of this story, the chapter and what you think about my idea of maybe writing a new story GA fanfic.. Either romance one or one like this.... Or I could do imagines for whoever wants them.. What do you think??

Thank you for so many reads and for the votes and comments, I'm pleased that you guys love the story, thank you to the person who told me off for not updating for months lol it's here now and I apologise everyone..

Love you all

And feel free to message me if you want to, chat or advice, anything, I'll be happy to talk :)