Introduction

Hi, my name is Charlie, I'm 14 years old, I am a girl and a tomboy, my favourite colours are black and blue. I spend my time watching Ghost Adventures (the crew are my idols), listening to music and now I have just started reading Zak Bagans Dark World and then I shall read Nick Groffs Chasing Spirits. I have a older twin brother (2 minutes older than me) called Rhydian and a younger brother called Tommy, he is 12 years old. I don't have the best life, my dad is an alcoholic and gets drunk pretty much every day and night and beats and threatens my mum and us kids. She would leave him and move as far away from him if she could, but she is so scared of him, he threatens hers and our lives if we leave him, and my mum doesn't want to risk it as much as she also wants to, she cares so much about us kids which is why she is staying as strong as she can around my dad. I cry over my dads abuse and also self harm but not much, my mum is pretty much the same and my brothers hold it together. I think that's all about me, my family, abusive dad and my 'wonderful' life.

Oh wait I forgot to mention that I live in England, just outside London.

********************************************************

I hope you like my introduction...I have already hand written 4 chapters and they are long...i will try and get them up soon :)