Chapter 69- Nice to meet you

Zak is sorted out, turns out a spirit had followed him home, the spirit wasn't happy which is what triggered Zak's bad temper, we managed to get him cleansed but it wasn't an easy thing as the spirit didn't wanna leave him, it made him tackle everyone, hit everything, shout in rage and swear, threaten us, but after a couple hours Zak was free from the spirit, and his mood has changed back to normal now too. I'm back to school and there is a new person starting, I'm not sure whether it's a teacher or a student, but I'm sure they'll get on well.

"Charlie you ready to go?" Zak calls.

"Yep, I'm good to go" I answer, I go downstairs as I was brushing my teeth after eating and taking my tablet.

"Here's your bag" Zak says giving it to me. We go to the car and head to Aaon's to get the boys.

"I hate mornings" I say yawning.

"I think mornings hate you too" Zak says. "Hey didn't you say there's a new person starting at school today?" He asks while concentrating.

"Yeah, I don't know if it's a teacher or student though, but I'm sure they'll be fine" I say.

"Be nice if you meet the person, they're more than likely to be very nervous" He says.

"Course I'll be nice, what do you take me for?" I ask sarcastically.

"Just making sure, oh and try and stay away from that Christy girl, I don't want any trouble" He says.

"I haven't had any trouble from her since, ages ago" I say. We get to Aaron's and the boys get in the car. Zak drives us to school.

"Ok have fun kids, I'll be here to pick you up" He says.

"Bye dad" I say getting out.

"Bye sweetie" He says.

"Bye Zak" Tommy says.

"See ya Zak" Rhyd says.

"Bye guys" He says. Once we're all out he drives off, I think he's going to the office today, review more evidence, what we captured anyway.

"Err, excuse me, could you help me?" A guy, or should I say a lad asks.

"Yeah sure, are you the new guy here?" I ask.

"Kinda, and I'm lost already, I need sport with Mr Davies" He says.

"That's mine and Charlie's class right now, you can tag along with us" Rhydian says.

"Thanks, by the way my name is Devon" He says putting his hand out.

"I'm Charlie" I say shaking his warm hand. He's quite cute.

"I'm Rhydian, Charlie's twin brother" Rhydian says shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, and who's this lil fella?" He asks while looking at Tommy.

"That's our little bro, Tommy" I say.

"Hey Tommy" He says and they shake hands.

"Hi Devon" Tommy says.

"Tommy what's your first class?" Rhydian asks.

"Maths, I better get going" Tommy says, we say bye and he goes on his way.

"Well, we better go too, I don't wanna be late on my first day" Devon says.

"Sure, just follow our lead" Rhydian says.

"Thanks, so, are you 3 from around here?" Devon asks.

"We live about 15 minutes away" I say.

"Oh, but you don't sound American" He points out.