Chapter 37- Home again

Charlies POV

Finally we are home, Australia was fun but the jet lag is unbelievable. We are nearly back home from the airport and we are all tired, we haven't slept for hours. Nick drops Aaron, Rhydian and Tommy back to theirs.

"See you later guys, we're gonna get some rest, Tommy looks like he's sleep walking anyway" Aaron says, he was right Tommy looks so tired that he can barely keep his eyes open.

"Catch ya later bro" Zak says shutting the boot.

"Bye all" I say as Nick starts driving again towards mine and Zaks home. I really miss Gracie, I've been living with Zak for over 6 months now and we have been so busy that I haven't had time to bond with Gracie.

"Alright you two, you're home" Nick says as he pulls into the driveway.

"Thanks bro" Zak says getting out of the car, he gets our bags out of the boot and on the doorstep.

"See ya Uncle Nick" I say giving Nick a hug.

"See you later kiddo" He says getting back in the car and drive back to his.

"Come on sweetie lets unpack our stuff" Zak says calling me into the house.

"Coming dad" I say and make my way indoors.

"There's a surprise for you in your room" Zak tells me. I pick up my bags and take them upstairs with me, I go into my room and am greeted by Gracie jumping off my bed with her tail wagging like crazy.

"GRACIE!" I shout and kneel down and start stroking her and she licks me. "I missed you too" I suddenly start to feel really weird so I stand up, Gracie starts wining at me, I go to sit on my bed but I collapse and seen black.

Zaks POV

I'm sat in the living room texting a girl friend, her name is Rachel and I bumped into her at the airport when we went to Australia, she told me she lives here in Vegas and she's in love with the show, for some reason she seemed different to the other girls and ladies I talk to, she's more laid back and easy to get on with, I don't know why but we ended up swapping numbers and we've been texting since. What is Charlie doing? She's been ages, I was thinking of ordering some food in but I need to know what she wants.

THUD

"What the.. Charlie is everything ok up there?" I yell, no answer, I get up and head upstairs. "Charlie? Are you ok?" I ask as I approach her room, I open the door to see Gracie laid beside her crying and Charlie is having a seizure, I run over to her and put her on her side. "Charlie can you hear me? It's dad, you're gonna be ok" I assure her as she's fitting uncontrollably. I don't understand, she ate at the airport less than 2 hours ago. My cell starts ringing and I answer it not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Zak, it's Rachel" She says.

"Err, Rachel this isn't a good time" I tell her. Of all times she could have phoned and she does now.

"But Zak, you're not replying to my texts" She complains.

"Sorry but that's because my daughter is having a seizure as we speak and I'm trying to help her" I say kind of annoyed.

"Oh, whatever a seizure is I hope she's ok" She says.

"Rachel, she has epilepsy, and she's shaking uncontrollably on the floor" I tell her, how can she not know what a seizure is?

"Ok, well how about I come over to yours sometime, maybe this weekend?" She asks changing the subject.

"Yeah, ok, can we talk later?" I ask her.