Chapter 92- Oh No!

Yesterdays christmas shop went well, Joe came with us, so did Nick, we got loads of gifts, well I did for everyone. Christmas day is gonna be great! Right now I'm getting ready for Alex and the others to come over. It's gonna be fun to hang out with them, playing pool and eating take-out. The doorbell rings.

"Charlie I think that's for you" Zak says from the kitchen. I jump up and open the door, just Alex.

"Alex, where are the others?" I ask confused, they're all supposed to be here.

"Well Dani fell unwell last minute, you know, pregnancy I guess, Mark decided to stay with her, and Ashlee isn't allowed because she's behind on schoolwork" He explains.

"Ok, come in, are you caught up with schoolwork?" I ask as a joke.

"Always!" He says as he walks in.

"I don't believe you" I say and shut the door.

"Ok maybe I'm a little behind but oh well" He says which makes me laugh.

"Anyway what do you wanna do? Play pool?" I ask.

"Sure, I'm here to hang with you" He says. We go off and play some pool, I win most games but I swear he's letting me most of the time. I hear to doorbell again, who's that?

"Erm, excuse me Alex" I say as I head for the door.

"Are you expecting someone else?" He asks.

"Not that I can think of" I say and go to the door. I open it and see a very familiar face.

"Hello" He says.

"Caleb, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"We arranged yesterday for me to come over and talk about what is confusing you" He says. Damn! Crap! Damn! I totally forgot he was coming over, and Alex is here too, the two guys who kissed me, and Zak is in his room I think putting clothes away, he's definitely gonna question Caleb being here, the plan was to have to family over and make the conversation discrete.

"Oh, err, yeah, erm" I say and laugh.

"Where are your family?" He asked confused.

"I completely forgot that you were coming over" I say.

"Oh, err, well I can go if you want, we can talk some other time" He suggests.

"No it's ok, come in" I say, what did I just say? He walks in.

"So are you ok? Earlier you seemed really, confused" He asks.

"I'm ok Caleb, why don't you go out the back, I'll be right with you" I say. He nods and walks away. I quickly go to Alex.

"Everything ok? Who was it?" He asks.

"Err, another friend, it's ok though" I say.

"Ok then" He says.

"Do you want a drink? I can get you some coke or whatever americans call it" I offer.

"Soda, yeah sure" He says, he gives me his empty glass and I go to the kitchen, I see Caleb outside smoking so I quickly go out. I don't even know what I'm doing, when Zak comes down he is for sure gonna see Caleb here and ask questions, seeing as he knows Alex is here too.

"Sorry Caleb, I'm here now" I say.

"Ok, so what's going on?" He asks.

"I dunno, I really don't my head is everywhere right now and I don't know what to do" I say quicker than I thought.