Chapter 49- England investigation Part 3

"Are we all set everyone?" Zak asks. We are at base, my, Rhyd and Tommy are saying here to watch the monitors while the guys go and investigate. At the moment we have all the cameras set up in every room with an EVP recorder and a normal microphone, the guys to start with are just using their night vision cameras.

"Yep all set" Aaron answers.

"All set bro" Nick says.

"Right, you three have your walkies, talk to us through them if you need to, if you see anything, hear anything, notice anything with anyone, but do not leave this base, understand?" Zak asks us.

"Understood Zak" Rhyd answers with me and Tommy nodding yes. We all fist bump each other and the guys head out.

"I really hope this a successful and safe night" Tommy says looking at the monitor.

"I really want to help this family, what those two little kids have been through is horrific and unbelievable" I say.

"And it was our own dead dad who hurt them, I hate him so much more now than I did when he was alive, it's one thing to hurt me or us, but I hate him even more for hurting innocent kids who don't even know who he is or was" Rhydian says.

"I see the guys, Zaks in what looks like mum and dads old room, Aaron is in the living room where you (Charlie) had your experience earlier" Tommy says pointing to me. "And Nick is in our old room" Tommy finishes.

"I feel sorry for Aaron, he always gets sent to the scarier rooms" I say laughing.

"True, but he'll be fine" Rhydian says. We all watch the monitors.

"Is there anyone here with me?" I hear Nick ask.

"Are you the man who is hurting these two innocent children and their mother?" Zak asks.

"What did that writing Charlie saw through the mirror mean?" Aaron asks. I see an orb fly up to Aarons face and to go the right.

"Woah, you two did you see that?" I ask Rhyd and Tommy.

"I feel ice cold right now, it just came suddenly" Aaron says validating what I just saw was an orb.

"What did you see?" Tommy asks. I grab the walkie talkie.

"Aaron can you hear me? I just saw an orb fly right up to you and then go off to the right literally seconds before you said it was cold" I say.

"Are you serious?" He says looking startled.

"Yeah I'm serious, you just validated what I saw" I say.

"Woah, what was that?" Tommy asks.

"I heard something get thrown, I don't know what or where but that was loud" Zak says. Tommy snatches the walkie from me.

"Zak I heard that too, it was really loud, but it wasn't caught on camera" Tommy says.

"Ok thanks buddy, who is here with me? What did you just throw?" Zak asks.

"Rhydian are you noticing anything from Nick?" I ask.

"Not really, he seems sorta agitated but I can't see anything, can't hear anything either" He tells me.

"Tommy, walkie to the guys that something is wrong with Nick, he seems agitated but we don't know what at, he isn't talking" I instruct Tommy.

"Hey Aaron, Zak, we think there's something wrong with Nick, he seems agitated and he's not talking" Tommy says.

"Ok, I'll go check on him" Zak and Aaron both say at the same time.

"Where is he at again?" Zak asks.