Day 364

I'm mostly healed up, but I'd rather not return to Solitude. I'm enjoying being home, being with Lucia and Brelyna. I'm saddened that I haven't been able to spar with Lucia, but I've watched her and Lydia go at it and I'm so proud of her. She has an unparalleled level of determination. I truly believe she could accomplish anything, if she really wanted to. I'm excited—and nervous—that she'll be accompanying me sooner than I had expected, at least on simple jobs here and there. I couldn't risk her safety bringing her to Solitude. I don't want her involved in this war at all.

Although...if I could somehow make enough money there, perhaps I could afford to set her up in the inn. It would be so nice to have her close. If this spy mission takes as long as my business took in Windhelm, I would much rather have her and Brelyna closer.

But it wouldn't be safe for them.

But...would it sell my cover story better? Nobody would suspect a simple adventurer who brought his wife and child with him...

Wife...

I had hoped to propose to Brelyna on our anniversary, but it's coming in four days and I haven't any coin to purchase anything for the proposal. I am such a failure.

Skyrim Journals: Lopiken [Year 3]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें