Day 274

We inspected the home today. We found more blood, but no evidence of anyone patching themselves up, so it's likely from the victim. We suspect she was attacked here and fled, leaving the trail of blood. There wasn't much else in the large house. It didn't look like anyone had lived in it for quite some time.

(Need to ask if the victim had recently purchased it and who had owned it prior)

We found stacks of flyers warning about the murderer. They've obviously been torn down, but did the victim tear them down? Or did the murderer tear them down and leave them here? Did the victim know the murderer? These flyers say to report anything suspicious to Viola Giordano. Jorleif hadn't mentioned her or her role in investigating this.

(Speak to Jorleif about her)

One item we found seemed out of place among the rest. It's a strange amulet that both of us felt the victim wouldn't have worn herself, based on the other items we found of hers. Adelaisa said Calixto (a collector of oddities) or Wuunferth (the court mage) would be best to identify the amulet, but it was deep into the night when we finally emerged tired and hungry. Tomorrow we'll follow up on these leads and hope we get closer to finding the murderer.