Day 43

We're resting in Morthal for the night. Surprisingly, Priscilla is more reserved when her friends aren't around to back her up, but she's still a bitch. She's constantly complaining that errands like this are below her rank, that her family would be reconsidering the donations they make to the college. Worse, though, is that she realized that Brelyna and I are together, and now she's doing her best to try and ruin that.

Anyway, she left for some "fresh air that didn't stink of poor", which gave Brelyna and I a chance to talk without fear of Priscilla's scoffs or interruptions. But of course we started to rant about the amount of errands the college sends us students on. Before this one, they weren't bad, just annoying. But as we talked about the reasons why they would send students on such trivial errands, we realized they actually help us learn. Being stuck in a classroom constantly wouldn't allow us time to practice, and we'd never have experience using magic in the field at all. We never really questioned why we get sent on these errands, but I would say that they've actually truly helped us.

Oh, and we were speaking with the Jarl's steward earlier and he mentioned a plot of land was recently put up for sale in the hold. I'm not sure I'd ever want to live somewhere so swampy, but if things don't work out in Falkreath, at least I can consider this place.

Brelyna is harassing me to come to bed now. It's probably a good idea, we're both physically tired from travel and mentally tired from tolerating Priscilla, and we have an early morning tomorrow. We can't wait to be done with this errand.