Concert

Vivian and the girls all got ready. The got into outfits they would wear to a concert, more so holey jeans and crop or tank tops. Vivian was getting ready and was looking for something.

Snooki: What are you looking for?

Vivian: I...shit.....I'll be right back. 

Vivian pulled her crop top up a bit revealing her ViviD tattoo. She walked into Vinny and Pauly's room and shamelessly started going through Pauly's things. Pauly and Vinny stood there looking at her confused why she was going through his things. Pauly didn't care, because A he didn't have anything to hide and B he still considered her his so she technically still had claim of his things in his mind. Pauly watched her intently his eyes drifting to the tattoo. He smiled at the memory and continued to watch her. 

Vivian had thrown appart all his things. She huffed as she didn't find what she was looking for. Then she saw it. Her heart warmed at the sight. It was a snap shot of when Pauly gave her a piggy back ride with the monkey she won him and hanging on the corner was the reason for all her shuffling around his stuff. She reached for it but Pauly's hand stopped her.

Vivian looked up at him and Pauly looked down at her. He pushed her hand down and grabbed the item. He moved it between his fingers before wrapping it around her neck. He made sure it hung just right, showing off her cleavage like she liked. Pauly kissed her head as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Vivian: Back where it belongs.

She smiled playing with the ViviD necklace that hung around her neck.

[Vinny: I love them.....I really do, but seriously? A soap moment? I thought they were better than that.]

Vivian: That's got you down to 4 strikes left.

Pauly grinned and Vivian smacked his stomach laughing as she walked back to the girls room. Pauly did and victory dance and he thrusted his fists in the hair and celebrated the little victory. Vivian walked in the girls room and started on her make up. She was doing her make up she noticed the girls staring at her.

Vivian: What?

Jenni: Is that.....

Sammi: your ViviD necklace?

Vivian: Yeah.

Snooki: Does this mean...?

Vivian: No but it does mean he's down one more strike because he kept this. I honestly thought he would have tossed it.

Jenni: Never Viv. No matter how made he gets, he still loves you.

Vivian: I can see that. 

Sammi: But do you feel it?

Vivian: Everytime I look in his eyes and see all the pain and regret.

Snooki: Then why not forgive him?

Vivian: Because he still hasn't said what needs to be said, and until then, I can't forgive him.

[Sam: What kind of cryptic shit is that?]

The group made their way onto the board walk, it was midnight. Vivian walked in between Pauly and Vinny. She walked along with them. They were let in with their tickets getting scanned. Upon walking in, Vivian saw EVERYONE they know. Her dad, Paola Pauly's family, all the groups families, all her brother's. Vivian grinned.

Vivian: You got all our families?

Pauly: I wanted this to be something we share with everyone. 

Vivian leaned against him in a hug. They walked up to the stage and there was the band. Vivian laughed and squealed as they started all her favorite songs. They danced like they were in the club. Vivian danced with Pauly as they grinded on each other. Vivian felt a sense of peace being this close to him and she knew he was her forever at that moment. She laughed and continued to dance, Jenni passing around drinks to everyone. Vivian laughed enjoying the time.