Surprise Baby Shower

Pauly and the guys were getting ready to head out. Pauly walked up to Vivian grabbing her waist and pulled her close kissing her as he held her close.

Vivian: Have fun, don't get in any trouble.

Pauly: Of course baby. Have fun call if you need anything, even if it's something small and you think it's silly.

Vivian: Okay I'll see you tonight.

Pauly: See you babe.

Pauly smacked her ass as he walked out. Vivian laughed and winked at Jenni giving her the go to get Snooki out of the house.

[Vivian: Okay so the girls and I have been planning a baby shower for Snickers since like a week before we got here. All the girls Pauly and I got her while we were separated are going to have both our names on them now.]

Jenni and Snooki left. Vivian Sam and Deena started throwing together all the decorations. Vivian baked several of those for the people that were coming which was every members mother and tons of Snooki's friends. Vivian grinned a bit as she made all the food and the other girls set up. After a bit all the ladies arrived for the baby shower. Vivian helped to keep everyone entertained. She made sure not to mention anything about her pregnancy wanting Snooki to have her own special day. Vivian grinned as she looked at the door as it started to jiggle.

Jenni walked in the door with Snooki. Snooki looked up at the group.

Everyone in the room: SURPRISE! HAPPY BABY SHOWER!

Snooki: NO WAY!

Vivian grinned and watched Deena put a sash on Snooki and made sure give her one of the drinks.

Snooki: Who made the cupcakes?

Sam: Well...mhm.

Vivian: Sam and Deena did. They didn't want me doing anything cause of....well you know.

[Sammi: We all know Viv did the cupcakes. She's not telling Snickers cause we all know she's going to tell Pauly. And he's a protective papa bear.]

Snooki: Good you shouldn't be.

Snooki's Friend: Why not?

Vivian: Just a medical condition. I just need lots of rest.

Snooki: Right.

[Snooki: Vivian is the best. I was totally ready to share a shower with her, but she's so caring that she's letting me have my own day. She's the best! Just for this, I'm planning a special party for her.]

Vivian sat with the girls as they all sat around Snooki chatting and just having a nice conversation with the women that were hanging around.

***

Vinny and Pauly were exercising near each other talking.

Vinny: So are the plans for the honeymoon changing?

Pauly: Yeah, the original plan was to go back packing but since she's pregnant we're not going to do that. We are just going to go to some of the best cities of Europe. We're going to start in Paris, then go to London, then to Rome and then we'll be home. You good with watching the dogs until then?

Vinny: Of course. Anything for you and Viv. You do know she's not expecting a honeymoon right?

Pauly: I know, that's why it's going to be romantic and it's going to give her brother's time to do what they are planning.

Vinny: They told you?

Pauly: No they just told me we needed to be out of the house for a while.