Going Out

Vivian got dressed in a white deep V long sleeve lace shirt that went down and hooked over her middle fingers. She had on a pair of light high waisted shorts that had some tares in the thigh areas. Her feet were wrapped in a beautiful lace boots that danced up her legs stopping just above her knee with a 3 inch heel. 

Vivian walked down to the living room after she finished getting ready. She made some drinks to pregame with. She sat down on the couch with her drink and kicked her feet up on the coffee table.

Mike: Ooo girl, you trying to impress someone?

Vivian smiled half heartedly.

Mike: What's up girl?

Vivian: Nothing just wishing for all the arguing to stop, plus I have a bad feeling.

Mike: That's not good. *grabbing a drink from the fridge*

Vivian: You're telling me.

Mike sat next to her downing his drink. He sat by her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her into him. Vivian leaned into his side and sighed softly.

Mike: It will be okay Viv.

Vivian: I hope you're right Mike.

Mike: I'm sure I am.

Vivian laughed and shook her head at Mike as she laid her head on his shoulder. Angelina came down and raised a brow at the two. Vivian laughed and sipped her drink sitting with her friend and holding onto his hand. She sighed softly and drank more of her drink.

[Angelina: And these girls call me a whore. Viv, she's a sweet girl but she's a player.]

Vivian smiled seeing Pauly and her hand instantly went to the necklace around her neck. Mike took notice of the action and raised a brow with a smirk at Pauly.

[Mike: Pauly put his mark on Viv. This calls for a little fun.]

Vivian played with the necklace and looked over at the girls that walked down. Jwoww and Snookie saw the necklace and grinned at each other before grinning at her. Vivian raised a brow at them. She shook her head at her friends and laughed a bit smiling at the two. She sat drinking with the family. She sat by the window and Pauly sat with her. 

Vivian noticed the cabs arrived and so did Pauly. As she looked at Pauly he smirked about to scream when Vivian smashed her lips onto his Pauly kissed back his arm going around her waist. Vivian smirked and pulled back grinning at the.

Vivian: CABS ARE 'ERE!

Pauly: That was just cold woman.

Vivian: I like to think I'm warm and inviting. *winks getting up and walking out with Mike*

[Pauly: Damn that woman........We'll settle this. There can only be one cab caller here.]

Pauly shook his head and followed after jumping into the cab with the guys. Vivian and the girls sat talking about guys, when another fight broke out. The girls were bitching and screaming making Vivian shake her head. She raced out of the car as soon as she could. She looked for the guys and spotted them. She rushed over to them. The girls then came over and she noticed Sam missing.

Vivian: Where's Sam?

Snooki: She's heartbroken so she went home.

Vivian: I love her but she knew this would happen if she came, she needs to kinda grow up.

Jwoww nodded her head and Snooki and Angelina all agreed. The guys walked the girls in and got their drinks for them. Vivian disappeared into the crowd and started dancing with a random guy she found. She wandered back to the group after the guy she was dancing with ditched her. She walked to the group and sat with Pauly and Mike. She leaned into Pauly who was alone and saw Ronnie making out with two girls.