The End (Part 1 of 3)

After stopping and getting Vinny's gift the two walked into the house where all the roomies were hanging around.

Vivian: I GOT PICTURES!!!

Snooki:YES!!!!!

Vivian laughed passing out the little cards and then sat in Pauly's lap. Pauly held her rubbing his thumb in her thigh and looked at the roomies.

Deena: AWE! When are you going to find out what you're having?

Vivian: In a few more appointments so hopefully after the shore is over.

Mike: These two little babies are going to be so loved.

Snooki: Because they have amazing parents and Aunties and Uncles!

Vivian: YES!!!

Ronnie: Okay you two, settle down.

Vivian: Bitch make me!

Pauly: Okay who gave this one sugar?

Vivian:...... You're the one that bought me a KitKat when we were getting Vin's gift!

Pauly: Oh yeah.....

Vinny: Why were you getting me a gift?

Vivian: As a thank you for being an amazing godfather and taking over Pauly's shift so he could come to this appointment with me!

Pauly: Yeah, here.

Vinny took the big bag and looked in. He chuckled as he pulled out whole sweat suit. 

Vivian: Read what it says.

Vinny: 'Hopefully my godkid isn't as pale as me!' Really guys!

Vivian: HEY! As soon as you get a tan I will make one that says I want to be a Sun god like my Godfather!

Vinny: Jeeze.

Vivian: Okay! So... We all know what next 3 weeks are......

Ronnie: Yeah. So let's make the most of them.

Vivian: I have plans for us all on the last few weeks, we all in?

Roomies: Hell yeah!

Vivian: Good cause this week is our last weeks working for Danny! We are spending these last few weeks partying!

Mike: I knew there was a reason you were our unofficial leader!

Pauly: What do you have planned baby?

Vivian: Tomorrow, we are going to do the board walk, and then I set up a firework show for the whole board walk, then that night we hit the club!

Snooki: I'll probably stay in!

Vivian: I stay with you. We can have a mawma night!

Snooki: YAY!

Pauly kissed Vivian's head and held her close.

Pauly: You want me to stay?

Vivian: No go have fun!

Pauly: You sure?

Vivian: Yes, cause I know the boys will keep you in check!

Ronnie: You know it Viv!

Vivian kissed Pauly's cheek and they spent the rest of the night home all the roomies hanging out.

***

Vivian woke up early and managed to sneak out of Pauly's arms. She walked into the confessions room.

[Vivian: So these next few days are our last. I have somethings I'm going to be sharing through out the next few days. Right now I need to make breakfast and get everyone up, because our families will be here and we're going to be having them here for our last few days!]